iOS No icon after install. IP6s+ 9.0.2 jb installed from ifile
Trying to install kodi on my iPhone 6s Plus its jail broken on 9.0.2 installed the den with ifile but here is no icon being show on my home screen or even search. Did a respring and reboot and still nothing.

How can I fix this?
Main PC:
AMD Ryzen 9 5950X PBO 4.6ghz all core | Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti Founders edition + EK vector Block
ASUS PG27UQ 4K 144Hz HDR G-sync monitor | LG CX 55" OLED TV 120Hz 4K HDR G-sync
Gskill TridentZ 32GB 2x(16GB) DDR4 @3200mhz | Gigabyte X570S Master
There's an easier way to fix it, but it escapes me at the moment. One way is to just install something else from cydia, forcing the icons to reload.
(2016-03-07, 10:42)Ned Scott Wrote: There's an easier way to fix it, but it escapes me at the moment. One way is to just install something else from cydia, forcing the icons to reload.

I did this and still nothing. I'm going nuts I tried installing the old v15 off the repo and still no icon. I'm not getting any install errors . I checked a jailbreak tweak I have to see if the icon was being hidden and it's not.

Sad
Main PC:
AMD Ryzen 9 5950X PBO 4.6ghz all core | Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti Founders edition + EK vector Block
ASUS PG27UQ 4K 144Hz HDR G-sync monitor | LG CX 55" OLED TV 120Hz 4K HDR G-sync
Gskill TridentZ 32GB 2x(16GB) DDR4 @3200mhz | Gigabyte X570S Master
Make sure whatever you install will trigger an icon being added. I normally have Cocotop, and I just uninstall and then reinstall that, and it refreshes all the icons. I really should look up the proper way to refresh the icons..
Could it possibly be a permissions issue?
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
simply run (from the commandline) uicache to rebuild the springboard icon cache.
(2016-07-05, 00:20)idok-vt-resu Wrote: simply run (from the commandline) uicache to rebuild the springboard icon cache.

That's the one I couldn't remember, thanks!
my uicache is broken. it just freezes the terminal app…

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No icon after install. IP6s+ 9.0.2 jb installed from ifile0