keep seeing 'not allowed to access this' - why ?
keep seeing 'not allowed to access' - stuff in the forums - why ?

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'stevie1950'
Your not from Canada are you?
Which pages, sections or actions are you referring to specifically?

You won't have access to a few things like PM's yet as your account is too new (not quite enough posts yet).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
How many posts are required before you gain the ability to pm another member?
10 (unless it's been changed again). You should already have it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-03-09, 09:30)DarrenHill Wrote: 10 (unless it's been changed again). You should already have it.

(2015-06-09, 10:03)da-anda Wrote: well, you need 10 posts and be a member for X days to be promoted to the "trusted user" permission group. So spamming posts alone won't help.

They may not be registered long enough yet to have the permissions.
(2016-03-08, 19:37)Derek Wrote: Your not from Canada are you?

Why yes I very proudly am. Do some forums discriminate against Canadians ? :-)
Gee I didn't make note of how or where, I did a search for the subject I needed info about, a few posts popped up, I tried to reply to the first one and got told that no access message, then I tried to inquiry about it in some other forums and kept getting it over and over.
It depends a little on that information you didn't note. For example are you sure that the threads weren't closed?

What were you searching for info on, so we can maybe narrow it down a bit?

Kodi Blog Posts
no, I cant post on the off topic thread or send pms, Was just gonna mention H265 was more about streaming size than picture quality which is just bonus. How many days It does it take? If I can manage to last that long. 6 months seems like a long time
Box: Matircom G Box AMLS812
Kodi: SPMC
Skin APPTV
Connection ADSL(11MPS) , Ethernet
Game Systems : Wii, PS3
Cable Provider: WOW! (Wide Open West)
Media servers (windows 10 PC) Mediaportal, Playon, Kodi

(2016-03-09, 17:37)stevie1950 Wrote:
(2016-03-08, 19:37)Derek Wrote: Your not from Canada are you?

Why yes I very proudly am. Do some forums discriminate against Canadians ? :-)

@Derek Why did you ask?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
keep seeing 'not allowed to access this' - why ?0