Couple of Color Themes for Project Mayhem III, Red & Blue
Jezz_X Wrote:ggulchin you can find them and others here
http://blackmarket.ictcsc.net/index.php?...s&skin=pm3

I cant find any PM3.HD themes there.

I am looking for red or blue. please help!
XBMC on HTPC with Ubuntu 12.04 connected to Amahi Home Server 750GB+1TB storage.
XBMC is probably the best thing that ever happened to me...!!! You people Rock!!!

HTPC: MB: Asus P5N7A-VM DDR: 2 x 1 GB Kingston CPU: Intel Core2DUO E8400 @ 3,0 GHz Coller: Scythe Shuriken
look again, I see them Wink
blittan Wrote:look again, I see them Wink

I see only themes for PMIII and not for PM3.HD?

am i missing something?
XBMC on HTPC with Ubuntu 12.04 connected to Amahi Home Server 750GB+1TB storage.
XBMC is probably the best thing that ever happened to me...!!! You people Rock!!!

HTPC: MB: Asus P5N7A-VM DDR: 2 x 1 GB Kingston CPU: Intel Core2DUO E8400 @ 3,0 GHz Coller: Scythe Shuriken
You are correct I have not done red and blue color themes for pm3.hd
jochenz Wrote:I see only themes for PMIII and not for PM3.HD?

am i missing something?

No but I'm starting to think I need glasses Nerd

Read PMIII for sure Smile *sorry*
Jezz_X Wrote:OK well I decided since I made the option I better get the ball rolling so to speak so I made 2 color themes for Project Mayhem III Blue and Red

You will need an XBMC higher than Revision: 8909 for these to work proper but they should still work on the current t3ch just the textcolor wont change if you don't have Revision: 8909 or up only the images will

To use them copy the media and PAL folders in the rars to your Project Mayhem III dirs on your xbox then go into settings and select the right theme and restart XBMC. ( The PAL dir contains the TextColor.xml than will change the text, I'm still debating about adding the color changer script ) If you want to change the color back to default (green/yellow) you will need to copy over the default TextColor.xml file

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD BLUE THEME

Image Image

Image Image
Download Links are Dead?
Moseby99 Wrote:Download Links are Dead?

later in the thread http://blackmarket.ictcsc.net/index.php?...s&skin=pm3
Jezz_X Wrote:You are correct I have not done red and blue color themes for pm3.hd

lritghy then. I just love this PM3.HD skin, but it would be better for me with red or blue theme for colors. On my 47" LCD the difference between grey and white for selecting options, is almost invisible.

keep up the good work!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couple of Color Themes for Project Mayhem III, Red & Blue0