Separation of Distros
Hi,

wouldn't it be better to separate Debian and Ubuntu in the Linux support forum? I think the differences between the two versions are still evident in some cases, isn't it? Smile
Maybe I should make a subcategory "Debian, and other linux distro's we do not support" Tongue
we support kodi on linux, not distros. As long as you are using a vanilla kodi build, its supported. For distro packages that patch kodi in ways we discourage, you'll have to go elsewhere.
(2016-03-10, 21:49)wsnipex Wrote: We support Kodi on Linux, not distros. As long as you are using a vanilla Kodi build, its supported. For distro packages that patch Kodi in ways we discourage, you'll have to go elsewhere.
That's very short sighted! How could I know what kind of patches you accept and what not? Debian and Ubuntu are the most important distros on the market and all I can see here is ignorance and baseless rejection. Angry
you can read the forum. There are more then enough discussion about the topic, specially with rbalint, the debian maintainer.
(2016-03-11, 09:28)MicroScreen Wrote: That's very short sighted! How could I know what kind of patches you accept and what not? Debian and Ubuntu are the most important distros on the market and all I can see here is ignorance and baseless rejection. Angry
I love how you immediately get mad, but at the same time have an offensive avatar set up on your first post.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Separation of Distros0