Satellite Channels API - Information and Logos
Hi Kodi forum!

Obviously, I'm new here, but hell I'm not new to TV meta data and satellites quirks

I was working on DVB-S receiver few years ago, we needed to add channels logos to the channel list
and we had almost no way to automatically link between Satellite search results and Channels logos available online

We've built a simple scraper for many sources (mainly Lyngsat) to get logos using NID,TID,SID tuple and hallelujah!
the channels saved on our system with their unique tuple and we have the logos named with the same tuple

Now, we've improved our script and created an universal API for almost +20,000 channels on almost every satellite we could get.
Searching by channel name or ID you get a clean JSON response

You can test the API here : Channels API

It's still in alpha release, we're planning to add EPG, updates and better server, and may be some fund for that and to get the team some pizza! Big Grin

Your feedback are greatly appreciated!

P.S: We've no web designers, we're not the original creators of this design
Check out www.thelogodb.com for better logos that lyngsat source Wink
The LogoDB is very nice, we'll consider users' contributions and even more soon, but for now the Logo DB missing many channels logos and most of the missing ones are available online and provided by our service.

Also, we're a full channels information API not only logos. thanks for the hint.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Satellite Channels API - Information and Logos0