need help
Im new to kodi. I got a firestick download kodi and when i add an addon it said unable to connect to network i checked the network on systems and it says connected what i can i do next please help.
Which add-on(s) are you referring to? Where are you (or is it) trying to connect to?

Are you able to gather, upload and post a link to a debug log (wiki) of such an occurrence?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I'm having the same problem with my firestick. I've got a smart tv and I don't know if there is a fire wall in it. I'm following a YouTube video for setting up my kodi. I've gone into my file manager and put in the path, given it a name then I get "Couldn't connect to network server" If I go ahead and add it anyway the is no file in the zip file. Can someone please assist me?
Which address are you entering? It could be important to solving your issue...
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Both of you please read the piracy policy (wiki) before answering
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Same question over and over again Smile If it says it can't connect to server, it means the adress doesn't exist. So if you add it "anyway", ofcourse there is no zip file. You can try typing that adress in your browser, there's no magic in it, it is simply a web address....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
need help0