v16 I keep getting errors with Extended Info Script
I've recently updated Kodi to version 16.

I'm using openSUSE 42.1 and I've installed it from the semi-official Packman repositories.

I'm experiencing some problems with Extended Info Script. I don't know of this is the right place to post this, but the main thread seems to be open to developers issues only. If this thread isn't in the right place feel free to move it where it belongs.

Anyway, I'm getting errors whenever this script tries to run. I'm using Aeon Nox Silvo Mod Skin, but I've tried also with other skins and I keep getting the same errors; I've even tried to move my "~/.kodi" folder to let the program create a new one, in order to start in a new, clean, environment. Then I have installed only this script, and not any other addons. Even in this scenario, I'm getting the same errors. Given these premises, I'm fairly sure that these problems could be pinned to the Script itself only and not to some incompatibilities with other addons or skins.

The script itself was installed from the official Kodi repositories, and it is version 4.5.2.

Whenever I try to manually use it (I.E. to view themoviedb data), and also when a skin tries to access the data it provides (I.E. when opening a movie info screen), I get an error and nothing else happens. This happens only after my update to Jarvis, in Isengard it worked fine.

This is my log http://pastebin.com/9NXbJ0J5

How can I solve it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I keep getting errors with Extended Info Script0