Github?
I notice the Estuary github repo is still marked as private. Is there a new one or is it private still to prevent people from swarming it? No worries about it, was just wondering.
If a github repo was available specifically for Estuary I'm sure this would be generally appreciated.

I long wished to create a script.skinshortcuts version of Confluence, but the fact that the only source for the skin was the Kodi repo (and therefore required, for those whose git skills are as limited as mine, forking the entire repo) meant that it wasn't practical.

Whilst my desire to create a script.skinshortcuts version of Estuary isn't anywhere near as strong (you guys have done such an amazing job, particularly with the widgets, that I think the need for it is massively reduced - and not least because reading between the lines there's upcoming changes which will limit the need for such a version in the future) being able to fork just the skin, and not the whole of Kodi, will undoubtedly make it far easier for people to mod the skin going forward.

(And just for the record, many people have started referring to script.skinshortcuts as SSS - so, if there is a source that can be forked and the need and ability for a script.skinshortcuts version to be created and easily maintained in the future, can I put in a vote now for it to be called EsEsEstuary...)
i would just like to see a brief changelog on the pr for the sync. i cant really understand most of the code lol
Yep private to team members at the moment, but its still under heavy development so I would say wait for a bit and see what happens.
(2016-03-11, 05:20)BobCratchett Wrote: I long wished to create a script.skinshortcuts version of Confluence, but the fact that the only source for the skin was the Kodi repo (and therefore required, for those whose git skills are as limited as mine, forking the entire repo) meant that it wasn't practical.

If you still have that interest, Confluence does now exist in it's own repo https://github.com/xbmc/skin.confluence
As far as I'm aware the xbmc repo is upstream and PRs are accepted, as with confluence before. I guess we wont know for sure until somebody tries itSmile
Oh yeah, it's all in the main xbmc repo. I thought maybe it was that weird linked thing that re-touched used to do, but I guess not.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Github?0