Skin Shortcuts for Aeon Mq *,
Any mods for older versions of MQ or will Mq7 use skin shortcuts to setup menu's easier?
Saves me alot of time when loking at skins and setting them up and this is a ballache with this skin. Skin Shortcuts is amazing
I'm interested to better understand the OP's question.

If MQ doesn't use skin shortcuts... does it allow for full customization of main menu entries? Meaning, for instance, I create a customized node with Node Editor and I want to use that for the main Movies entries instead of the default, is it possible? If it is, what's different from skin shortcuts, I don't understand. Smile
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
MQ7 don´t use skin shortcuts too, but what you need, because main menu customization is very powerfull.

MQ7 have support for video nodes, and will have for widgets based in video nodes in next release 0.9.0.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Yeah, I've seen that. It's just that I don't understand the OP meaning. What would be the advantage in using skin shortcuts? Portability with other skins?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Shortcuts for Aeon Mq *,0