"exception caught on main loop Exiting" Solve for me
Just updated to Jarvis 16.1 RC a couple of days ago, everything looked good but as most know it takes a bit of time to check out every aspect enough to say yes stable. Ran into the "exception caught on main loop Exiting" crashing Kodi in the process everytime I went to play a song, debug on and it caught an issue with milkdrop2, turned off milkdrop2 in settings and everything was fine.

Investigation: turns out on the install, if you bypass the visualization, duh.. you get none. I never install the full complement of programs the installer offers for the nth time and this time round I didn't put the visualizers in = "exception caught on main loop Exiting". It looks like this might be a catch all message for missing/corrupt stuff. It's fixed now. I'm probably the only one that has run into this.. my bad.
So are you up and running Pat?
Proper install was pretty easy.
Sweet buddy
Here's another one, re-installed the AMD drivers and all their baggage (thought I was having an issue with HDMI audio, that was a dumb misstake) and on launch Kodi gave me this, it's the bloody baggage..

Re-Installed Kodi over top, all is good.
Fatal aswell! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"exception caught on main loop Exiting" Solve for me0