2nd apple tv install errors
i am trying to install kodi on 2nd apple tv. I created a 2nd project, created new bundle identifier, signed the deb file but continue to get a valid provisioning profile was not found. Only on the 2nd one. I have spent 4-5 hours now. I had to reinstall on my old one after doing the certificate update & resetting my keychain etc but this 2nd one is driving me insane, any help would be appreciated. thanks
Figured it out
FYI, you don't need two separate projects for two devices

If you open up the first project with the second Apple TV connected iTunes will offer to fix the issue just like the first time
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
(2016-03-13, 12:44)DanTheMan827 Wrote: FYI, you don't need two separate projects for two devices

If you open up the first project with the second Apple TV connected iTunes will offer to fix the issue just like the first time

Thanks for reply
Would I still use a different bundle indentifier on the 2nd box in same project or can the same one be used?
The same project can be used for both Apple tvs

The advantage to using the same project is that you then only need to sign the Kodi deb once and that ipa can be installed on both devices
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2nd apple tv install errors0