Kodi 16.0 Jarvis crashes on keyboard press
Hey guys, i just installed the new Kodi Jarvis and it keeps crashing on me as soon as i press any key that as a function (ex: arrow keys, esc key).

I installed Kodi Log uploader but as soon as i try to input my email it crashes.

I'm on mac OSX El Cap 10.11.3 and already tried some solutions like uninstalling and downgrading. Now it seems that this issue is affecting older versions too (everything was fine until i installed 16.0). Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
The log is located in ~/Library/Logs/. You can paste the text to http://xbmclogs.com and copy and paste the link back here. It would be a good idea to do the same with the crash report that OSX generates. Make sure debug logging is enabled when you generate the log.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Kodi log is here: http://xbmclogs.com/pm9ea4q4i

OSX crash log i don't it's being generated cause it doesn't show any "this application has quit unexpectedly" warning. Kodi simply quits to the desktop.
Just as a test, try moving your userdata (wiki) folder to the desktop and then open Kodi and see if the fresh settings work.
Nope.
Maybe one of the addons there a lot.
All the addons that can be disabled are disabled. Still quitting after key press.
So i tried downgrading and now this happens with all versions of Kodi. Uninstalled with AppCleaner and reinstalled after, no luck. Did a time machine restore and the issue persists, now all Kodi versions quit when i press a key. Sad
Delete the Kodi folder-
~/Library/Application Support/Kodi
Then try launching the app again. This will give you a completely clean install.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Thumbs Up 
Thank you, that solved the issue. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 16.0 Jarvis crashes on keyboard press0