EPG and EPGInfo questions
I'm trying to move from MythTV to Kodi for my PVR/LiveTV needs, and have a few questions.

Is it possible to get the EPG to always highlight the current channel instead of remember where I left of the last time I had the EPG open?

Is it possible to open a information window showing the EPG info text for the current channel? I've tried with the PVRGuideInfo window but it doesn't work. The info text is always the same, and the images in the window change according to what was last highlighted in the EPG window. I would like to show the info for the current channel/show. And I would like to avoid to have to open the full EPG just to show information about the current channel.
hi, yes thats all build in. just press i for epg of the current channel or c for a channel list with short info for all channels. and you can go to main epg with e.
(i use the skin rapier, but thats not important).
I apologize that I posted in the wrong subforum, guess it should have been in PVR & LiveTV support instead.

If I press Info now I get the OSD info like the first picture. If it would be like I wanted it another press on the Info key would show/add the information about the program like picture three, and another press removes it again.

But the only way for me to enable program information is pressing m(menu) and then selecting the i-icon, picture two. But then I always get the program information every time I open the OSD.

So my questions is:
Is there any way to only open the program information text? The text at the top of the screen in picture two and three.

The OSD in picture two is called videoosd, is there a action I can call to show/hide program information without having to navigate to the i-icon?

What is the OSD in picture one and three called? I have downloaded and using some debug info that is shown in the skin, but when this OSD opens it just says fullscreenvideo.

And if any mod read this please move this thread to the appropriate subforum.

Thank you.

watch gallery

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG and EPGInfo questions0