v16 DSPlayer audio menu selector ?
Hello Ronie.

Thanks for your great skin Nod
I have just one issue. I cant have access to the audio menu selector into the player when i press M.
And if I understand well, its an issue with the skin that do not support special menu from DSPlayer ?
Can I do something for that ?
no idea really. i'm not aware of any special skin requirements for the dsplayer builds.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for your fast answer !
So after that, i just realized that in your skin, when you activate the kiosk mode in the setting, this mode disable the audio & video menu icons selector into the player. With other skins the kiosk mode dont do that. I have been confused for this reason Rofl
I've just met the same problem: I'm building a raspberry media center for my aged, non-tech parents.
Transparency is such a good skin for that purpose: I deleted almost every item from the home page to keep it as simple as possible: movies, tv shows and photos.
With the kiosk mode to avoid the side menu, it's perfect !
BUT: they have different tastes for the audio and subtitles: one prefers original version, the other one prefers localized audio.
It would be great if the selector for the audio language and for the subtitle was still available in kiosk mode.
And thanks for your beautiful skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DSPlayer audio menu selector ?0