How can i make a 10-15 second annimation
Hi

After building out my "snug/cinema" room, i would like a small intro to run on my media centre.

Is there a simple app to make a 720p or 1080p clip?

Bit sad but i would like to have a full cinema setup

thanks
n
Check out the Cinemavision.tv website. These guys have done a great job recreating and improving upon the original cinema experience addon. There is even a kodi addon that will dim the lights, play trailer, music, slide games. Etc. @CinemaVision-Scott will gladly elaborate.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Thanks Bry
Thats exactly what the clip is for but i would like something a bit more personal when starting a film.
Like "Welcome to the Snug Room"

Does that make sense?

Thanks
N
http://ivipid.com/

this is what i wanted!

thanks
(2016-03-16, 13:18)nick w Wrote: http://ivipid.com/

this is what i wanted!

thanks

Vipid is nice, but be careful. It can get expensive depending on the changes you make and the quality you want. If you can't find something that you want there, we can do custom videos as well. From us, Custom Content will always be in the highest possible quality that the template you want is capable of. The cost varies based on render time and license fees, but you will get a more customized video. Big Grin
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Thanks Scott
Will keep that in mind!
Check your inbox.
(2016-03-23, 07:49)reksp13 Wrote: Check your inbox.

Could you PM me as well please? I'm also interested in alternatives to Vipid
(2016-03-24, 11:44)GTunney Wrote: Could you PM me as well please? I'm also interested in alternatives to Vipid

I sent you a PM. You have to respond before I can help.
(2016-03-26, 11:07)reksp13 Wrote:
(2016-03-24, 11:44)GTunney Wrote: Could you PM me as well please? I'm also interested in alternatives to Vipid

I sent you a PM. You have to respond before I can help.

I am interested in the alternative as well please...
Regards,

PJ

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How can i make a 10-15 second annimation0