• 9(current)
Release igConq - A Conq mod for Krypton
The wall view is Viewtype52.xml (or if you wanted to add it for all video views MyVideoNav.xml, or if you wanted to add it to the media flags in the bottom left Includes.xml > MediaFlags).
Thanks again!
(2016-11-29, 13:02)BobCratchett Wrote: The wall view is Viewtype52.xml (or if you wanted to add it for all video views MyVideoNav.xml, or if you wanted to add it to the media flags in the bottom left Includes.xml > MediaFlags).

I ended up adding it in Variables.xml as part of Label12, of course, only for movies which have a Top 250 value. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Regards,

Bart
(2016-11-29, 09:45)BobCratchett Wrote: The wide view is now fixed, and both the original font and dark colour scheme have been re-added.
I can confirm that the wide view is fixed and the dark color scheme is working as expected, but the new "classic" font is definitely NOT the original Conq font that was included in the previous version; it just looks like a slightly wider version of the "alternative" font... Sad
ODROID C2 eMMC 16GB | LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.arm-9.0.2 + fTV | Logitech Harmony Elite remote | LG 55EG910V
Looks I forgot to save my changes to the fonts.xml file before pushing Blush Will be fixed in the next update.
Thanks Smile
ODROID C2 eMMC 16GB | LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.arm-9.0.2 + fTV | Logitech Harmony Elite remote | LG 55EG910V
Love the update. Very nice changes! Keep up the excellent work!
Finally had the chance to install and use version 17.2.2 for a bit. Overall I like it a lot (and I'm glad to have the "classic" font back, thanks BobCratchett for adressing this!), but I hope you don't mind if I have a few issues to report:

- the curve overlay in the home menu seems to be gone, even with the "Show curves" setting checked in the skin settings menu;

- speaking of curves, the one that appears on the information screen (the one that you get when you press "i" for a film or TV series, with the plot and cast) seems to overlap the screen to the right... I'm using 1920x1080, I didn't check if that occurs with other resolutions as well;

- I prefer not to see the watched indicators on my Films/TV Series view (I use the wide view for both) as I find them to be irrelevant and visually distractive, so I unchecked "Show watched indicators" in the skin settings. The problem is that it also disables the little square watched indicators in the list view, which I use a lot to keep track of what I have/haven't watched in my "new files" folder... Would it be possible to have separate settings for the list view and other views? Or alternatively, could you point me in the right direction to comment out some xml so I can disable watched indicators in views other than the list view?

Thanks as always Angel
(2016-12-09, 19:49)meccs Wrote: Love the update. Very nice changes! Keep up the excellent work!

Thanks for the kind words.

(2016-12-10, 00:26)Oral-B Wrote: Finally had the chance to install and use version 17.2.2 for a bit. Overall I like it a lot (and I'm glad to have the "classic" font back, thanks BobCratchett for adressing this!), but I hope you don't mind if I have a few issues to report:

- the curve overlay in the home menu seems to be gone, even with the "Show curves" setting checked in the skin settings menu;

It previously only existed for the horizontal menu, where I did forget to re-add it. Will do so in the next update.

(2016-12-10, 00:26)Oral-B Wrote: - speaking of curves, the one that appears on the information screen (the one that you get when you press "i" for a film or TV series, with the plot and cast) seems to overlap the screen to the right... I'm using 1920x1080, I didn't check if that occurs with other resolutions as well;

Nice spot, will be fixed in the next update.

(2016-12-10, 00:26)Oral-B Wrote: - I prefer not to see the watched indicators on my Films/TV Series view (I use the wide view for both) as I find them to be irrelevant and visually distractive, so I unchecked "Show watched indicators" in the skin settings. The problem is that it also disables the little square watched indicators in the list view, which I use a lot to keep track of what I have/haven't watched in my "new files" folder... Would it be possible to have separate settings for the list view and other views? Or alternatively, could you point me in the right direction to comment out some xml so I can disable watched indicators in views other than the list view?

I'll consider how easy it would be to make it a separate option for at least the list view, but I can't make any promises. The views are in the files ViewType5x.xml - if memory serves views 50 and 51 are the two lists. However it might be easier to modify the variable for the the watched indicators - variables.xml 'StatusOverlay'. Try changing the first condition to something like (the completely untested and possibly completely wrong):

Code:
<value condition="Skin.HasSetting(WatchedIndicators) + !Control.IsVisible(50) + !Control.IsVisible(51)" />

If you do make any changes to the skin make sure you back up your changes, as they will be overwritten any time the skin is updated.
(2016-12-10, 00:41)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-12-10, 00:26)Oral-B Wrote: - I prefer not to see the watched indicators on my Films/TV Series view (I use the wide view for both) as I find them to be irrelevant and visually distractive, so I unchecked "Show watched indicators" in the skin settings. The problem is that it also disables the little square watched indicators in the list view, which I use a lot to keep track of what I have/haven't watched in my "new files" folder... Would it be possible to have separate settings for the list view and other views? Or alternatively, could you point me in the right direction to comment out some xml so I can disable watched indicators in views other than the list view?
I'll consider how easy it would be to make it a separate option for at least the list view, but I can't make any promises. The views are in the files ViewType5x.xml - if memory serves views 50 and 51 are the two lists. However it might be easier to modify the variable for the the watched indicators - variables.xml 'StatusOverlay'. Try changing the first condition to something like (the completely untested and possibly completely wrong):

Code:
<value condition="Skin.HasSetting(WatchedIndicators) + !Control.IsVisible(50) + !Control.IsVisible(51)" />

That did the trick, thanks a lot Bob. Can't wait for the next update!
@BobCratchett

Just to repeat so it doesn't get lost.

There shouldn't be any issue adding this skin to kodi repo as Conq is no longer maintained by hitcher and if your's is different enough with different name it's not really a mod any more. Feel free to ping @ronie on this subject.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks for that Martijn. Christmas is fast approaching, so I'll look into the whyfor's and whereto's of repo submission after the holidays.
np.
If you have any questions feel free to bug ronie Tongue
Enjoy the holidays.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Font not support Unicode
(2016-12-18, 17:36)thientruongdx Wrote: Font not support Unicode

I thought the 'Modern' font option supported unicode. If it doesn't then you're right.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
igConq - A Conq mod for Krypton3