Kodi Krypton Extended info problem
When launching extended info script it creates an error and crashes, I have to force quit as it hangs completely. I have tried updating add-on and re-installing latest daily but no joy. Any help would be appreciated, please find bug report here: http://xbmclogs.com/ptgn1ph8e
Have I posted this in the right place for help, any assistance would be appreciated.
Anyidea where this file comes from on your mac?

Code:
/Users/johncable/.python-eggs/Pillow-3.0.0-py2.7-macosx-10.4-x86_64.egg-tmp/PIL/_imaging.so
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Sorry no idea, do you think this is the problem?
Extended info worked fine before I move to Krypton!

Thanks for the help here.
Does the openweathermap addon work?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
does this build fix it?

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/osx/x...x86_64.dmg
openweathermap crashes as well, I have tried the above build with no joy and yesterdays build still doesn't work.
I have just tried running extended info from the add-on section and it works fine there, the problem is when I hit the extended info button from the movie section on a highlighted film.
Sorry Memphiz I have just installed the build fix above again and it has now solved the issue, thanks for the help. I suppose I should stick with this build for the time being or will the fix be carried forward into the nightly's?
it will hit the nightlies sometime after eastern
I assume you mean Easter! thanks again for the help.
(2016-03-21, 22:59)Memphiz Wrote: Does the openweathermap addon work?

Hey Memphiz
I'm having the same problem on Kodi 17 beta 3 on Apple TV4.
Sorry, I know this is OSX here and the builds for ATV are still in an early stage, but it sounds that you exactly know what's causing the problem.
I'm also having a hidden .python-eggs folder in my Kodi home directory, whatever it is...

Best regards
Hi All,
I keep getting error messages from extended info on krypton 17.1/

Error messages like these:
Code:
10:08:03.970 T:5448 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(131, C:\Users\X\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py): the python script "C:\Users\X\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::DialogBusy
10:08:03.973 T:2712 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://script.extendedinfo/?info=discography&&artistname=The Sex Pistols
10:08:06.844 T:8132 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(136, C:\Users\X\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py): the python script "C:\Users\X\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.extendedinfo\plugin.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: class XBMCAddon::xbmcgui::DialogBusy
Any idea why ?
Try to rename "the sex pistols" in "Sex Pistols"
Name for group is without "The"
https://musicbrainz.org/artist/e5db18cb-...8b611090d3
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Wink 
(2017-03-25, 10:59)Angelinas Wrote: Try to rename "the sex pistols" in "Sex Pistols"
Name for group is without "The"
https://musicbrainz.org/artist/e5db18cb-...8b611090d3

@Angelinas,
Thank you Sir, this was really helpfull, though now i have a lot of work now changing all the artists names that contains the word "the" Big GrinRofl

BTW I've sent you a PM regarding other subject. hope you can help me with that too.

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Krypton Extended info problem0