Looking for South African Sports channel
Hi

I am trying to get Supersport(South African sports channel) on Kodi Can anybody help. I look forward to your reply

Regards

Gordon
Moved to Video Add-ons.

Looks like you need to be a "DStv Premium subscriber" to have access. Are you one?

Most likely there is DRM involved so it would be unlikely an add-on is possible.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2016-03-18, 19:42)Dangelus Wrote: Moved to Video Add-ons.

Looks like you need to be a "DStv Premium subscriber" to have access. Are you one?

Most likely there is DRM involved so it would be unlikely an add-on is possible.

Yup DRM is involved, according to what I've read.
Is it possible to get the SABC TV channels through Kodi do you know?
Probably only through a browser addon like chrome-launcher.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-03-19, 11:00)nickr Wrote: Probably only through a browser addon like chrome-launcher.

Thank you for that information I thought you could use kodi through google chrome?
(2016-03-19, 15:28)lindgord Wrote:
(2016-03-19, 11:00)nickr Wrote: Probably only through a browser addon like chrome-launcher.

Thank you for that information I thought you could use kodi through google chrome?
Not sure what you mean by that
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hi

Are u sorted with ur dstv already

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for South African Sports channel0