Menu item update?
Question 
So I'm creating a menu item that goes directly to "my subscriptions" that's in the Youtube add-on, the problem is that the content of the menu item doesn't update unless I go in to the YouTube add-on and then select "my subscriptions". I have been searching the forum for answers but haven't found one.

And I would like to say, awesome skin!
See the follow post, the creators of the addons that make the widgets possible are aware of the issue and have provided an interim solution.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2284606
Is it worth doing the intrim solution or should we wait until they have made this mainstream ? Would your skin then support their solution or will we always have to manually address that ?
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
Personally, I would just wait and see if a permanent solution is forthcoming. In the meantime, I just reload the skin to refresh the widgets. There's an option to reload on the shutdown menu and I also have it mapped to a key on my keyboard.

I will implement the permanent solution when/if it is available.
Ok, thanks for the quick reply guys, think I will map p it to a key on a keyboard ?
Thanks. I'll wait for a permanent solution then.
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu item update?0