Live TV Fallback Image
Hey,

If you open the Live TV Page in Arctic Zephyr you see on the left some EPG information and a fallback image. the image contains some clouds and the kodi logo inside. where i can change it? couldnt find a similar image to replace. The main fanart and this fallback are the sam so i tried to set an image from Skin Settings -> Background but the Live TV fallback is still the same.

Anyone know what to do?

Dennis
Same question for me too guys, would like to replace with a dark one.
And one more question to add about LiveTV : Is there a way to have a live tv widget for the home menu? I cant find a way to add a widget shortcut to pvr://anything, via the customize main menu options...
To change the fallback background just replace background.jpg in skin.arctic.zephyr/media/pvr with a fallback image of your choice, making sure it's the same filename. Can't comment on the Live TV widget as I don't really use or know of such a widget. Undecided
(2016-04-01, 15:50)Hustler1337 Wrote: To change the fallback background just replace background.jpg in skin.arctic.zephyr/media/pvr with a fallback image of your choice, making sure it's the same filename. Can't comment on the Live TV widget as I don't really use or know of such a widget. Undecided

Dude I want to thank you so so much for posting that. I know it was not meant for me, but I have been trying to find where he keeps the shadow16b.png and bg.jpg file to make my menu bar transparent. That path you posted showed me the way. I am one happy camper.
Many thanks Sir H Smile
To answer my own question lol

Code:
pvr://channels/tv/All channels
makes a nice widget for the Live TV in main menu
Shows channel icons with EPG, can easily limit to showing only one group of channels if you have groups, in this case:
Code:
pvr://channels/tv/group_name_here

Problem: In my installation, a custom item could not be entered as a widget. I dont know if this is a problem, skin shortcuts addon bug, done on purpose, or what... What i have done, is pick "Programs" as a widget. Will ask you to set widget name, a good time to type in something like "Live TV Channels" ( Its what will appear on top of the widget, at the front page). Exit setup, try new widget. Programs. Working OK, half job done Smile
Back to Settings, skin settongs, customize main menu, now if you click on Live TV menu item to customize widget, you will see an EXTRA OPTION at the bottom, that was not available before: Use CUSTOM ITEM
Choose this, allows you to type in the custom command, something like "program://programs... is already typed in there, does not matter what it is, you can delete, and type in the pvr code as explained above: pvr://channels/tv/...
Live TV widget, done Smile

PS I hope skin shortcuts addon is updated soon to allow us other shortcuts too, not just default, various library, and video addons
(2016-03-20, 12:42)DennisPru Wrote: Hey,

If you open the Live TV Page in Arctic Zephyr you see on the left some EPG information and a fallback image. the image contains some clouds and the kodi logo inside. where i can change it? couldnt find a similar image to replace. The main fanart and this fallback are the sam so i tried to set an image from Skin Settings -> Background but the Live TV fallback is still the same.

Anyone know what to do?

Dennis

Instead of the fallback image, how do I show the current program thumbnail here like it appears in the guide view?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV Fallback Image0