Options sidebar in TVGuide question
I wonder if the only way to open the Options sidebar in TVGuide is to call the Back action?

The problem I have is that I would like to have a button on my remote(keyboard mapping) to open that menu, but then if I press the same button again I would like the Options sidebar to close. As it is now the menu opens, but pressing the same button again, with the Back action, closes the TVGuide and takes me back to the Home screen with the playback continuing in the background.

Is it possible to have one key to open/close the Options menu?
인계동풀싸롱 한대표 010/7662/7948 수원풀싸롱 병점풀싸롱 기흥풀싸롱 수지풀싸롱 용인풀싸롱 오산풀싸롱 안산풀싸롱
Several times the Options menu only stays open for a few seconds, then it closes without any action from me.

It also seems that the Back action only work to open the Options menu one time, the second time the TVGuide closes.

So I could really need some help with this =) I must be doing something wrong.
A right arrow should close it
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
(2016-03-21, 19:41)Dilligaf Wrote: A right arrow should close it

Closing is not the problem =) It does that by itself =\

But how to open it reliably and by something other than Back action? And does the menu have a name like contextmenu has?
It would be nice to be able to assign keys in a keymap so I can use one button to open/close.
So, the Options menu is hardcoded and can't be controlled? I don't know much/anything about C++, but downloaded the source and can't find anything about the Options menu. Or it is called something else in the code.
Put in advancedsettings.xml
<epg>
<lingertime>0</lingertime> <!-- keep X minutes of past epg data (default: 24h) -->
</epg>
---

And use left/right to open close sidebar menu Smile
(2016-03-22, 18:24)Jönke Wrote: Put in advancedsettings.xml
<epg>
<lingertime>0</lingertime> <!-- keep X minutes of past epg data (default: 24h) -->
</epg>
---

And use left/right to open close sidebar menu Smile

Thank you for answering, at least someone is reading =)

But my question is about the Options menu that you can access in the EPG window. You can open the Options menu with the mouse clicking on Options in the middle of the left edge of the window/screen. But I'm looking for information on how to control the Options menu with a keymapping so I can map it to a button on my remove with Flirc.

As of now I have only found that the Back action opens the menu sometimes. But no way on how to configure that and change to another action. Isn't there anything like ActivateWindow(optionsmenu)? And then the possibility to add a section to keymaps to be able to control things within Options menu?

Edit:
Understand what you meant now. Maybe a plan B, but not a perfect solution. Was hoping that menu in some way is handled like other dialogs in Kodi.
Enable debug and look for menu window in log when open?
(2016-03-22, 21:47)Jönke Wrote: Enable debug and look for menu window in log when open?

I've tried that but I get nothing in the log when the Options menu open. But maybe I need to change debug level somehow?

Anyway, it seems that the Back action is part of the skin I'm using. There is a setting to allow the sidebar to open when Back is pressed. But anyway, there must be some way to change that to another key with the keymap? I find it strange that this should be so hard when other things are so easy and configurable in Kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Options sidebar in TVGuide question0