No Repository folder listed in add ons
Hello everyone..as the name says im a COMPLETE novice with all of this. Someone did the kodi setup on my firestick. When i go into systems then addons there is no repository folder listed! What do i need to do to fix this?
I'm guessing "someone" installed a bunch of 3rd party repositories, and removed the normal team Kodi one. If so my hunch would be that these repositories have been set as "broken" by Kodi and normally Kodi won't show broken add-ons. I think you need to be in "advanced" or "expert" settings mode and then enable showing incompatible/broken add-ons. If doing that does show the repositories, then you need to get "someone" to see why they aren't working. Note that numerous 3rd party repositories are designed to provide add-ons which team Kodi considers "banned" due to being intended to access so-called "pirated" content and can't be discussed nor any help provided for installs that include any of these add-ons.

My recommendation is to install official Kodi yourself using the info here: Fire TV (wiki) and get it working before considering add-ons.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Repository folder listed in add ons0