Win Folder rename ($E - Title Sorting)
I've recently switched to using TMM from MetaBrowser. I had a regex expression setup where I could remove 'A' & 'The' when renaming, is this possible with TMM.

An example is,

'The Hunger Games'

Rename pattern in TMM is '$E $Y $F' which gives me,

'Hunger_Games,_The_2012_1080p'

But I'd prefer to have it as:

'Hunger_Games_2012_1080p'

Is this possible?
hmm.. no, not yet.
We do not remove anything from title (we have just an ignore filter upon parsing new files).
Have to think, if this is feasable for the renamer aswell...
I'll put it on our todo list...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2016-03-22, 10:38)myron Wrote: We do not remove anything from title

If this is true, then I think there may be a small bug in the renamer (this may belong in a new thread, so I apologize if I am hijacking this). I have seen parts of my titles removed by the renamer.

My movie renaming options are set to the following:
Folder: "$T [$Y]"
File: "$T"

Some examples of unexpected renaming:
Babylon A.D.nfo -> Babylon A.nfo (folder name is correct however)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1.nfo -> Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.nfo (again folder is ok)
Dil Se...srt -> Dil Se.sme.srt (not sure what the sme means)
The Godfather - Part II.srt -> The Godfather - Part II.iii.srt (another movie ending in "II" also has "iii" added, and for both movies it is only added to the subtitle file)

Keep up the great work on this! It has been awesome ever since Ember Media Manager went away.
well this is something else Wink
we currently have some problems detecting "stacking markers" (e.g. CD1, part 1, A, B, C, ..)

Your examples all show Movies where stacking markers have been found (false positive). our new engine in version 2.8 should be capable to detect them the right way
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
Sounds good, looking forward to the update and fixes. Thanks for your reply!

Sent from my XT1053
(2016-05-02, 09:25)mlaggner Wrote: well this is something else Wink
we currently have some problems detecting "stacking markers" (e.g. CD1, part 1, A, B, C, ..)

Your examples all show Movies where stacking markers have been found (false positive). our new engine in version 2.8 should be capable to detect them the right way

I have version 2.9.1, and can confirm that this problem is still present. Please let me know if I can assist in getting this resolved, thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Folder rename ($E - Title Sorting)0