Eminence 2.0 troubles
Hi,

I recently installed 2.0 and have some frustrating issues with it. How do I disable background widget on home screen. I could d it easily on original eminence. But here there is nothing. 2nd, is there a way to stop bottom bar with widget to disappear when I move ma mouse through the middle of the screen, and last one, how do I change default view inside a addon. I had this option and miss clicked on it. Now its stuck on poster view. I can change but once i leave the addon it reverses back to damn poster view
(2016-03-21, 16:36)BorKon Wrote: Hi,

I recently installed 2.0 and have some frustrating issues with it. How do I disable background widget on home screen. I could d it easily on original eminence. But here there is nothing. 2nd, is there a way to stop bottom bar with widget to disappear when I move ma mouse through the middle of the screen, and last one, how do I change default view inside a addon. I had this option and miss clicked on it. Now its stuck on poster view. I can change but once i leave the addon it reverses back to damn poster view

1. Settings> Skin Settings> Home> Show widget info(untick this)

2. Settings >System> Input Devices > Enable mouse & touchscreen support (untick, but you'll lose mouse support for Kodi)

3. Not sure what's wrong with the addon you're using but changing views works ok for me

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence 2.0 troubles0