Kodi developers
I seen a post on your site where someone didn't read your silly list of rules and regulations to conform with you and "Holier than thou" up tight subscribers and editors. You know what 90% of Kodi users have it for and what they do with it! Denial is not just a river in Egypt. You have become rich because of it and now you act as if you are above it. I took my time out just to register so I could tell you what a bunch of pathetic, sicafantic, rediculous bunch of peri-anal discharges you all are. As soon as a good competitor to Kodi comes out I will be sure to change. Right now I'm stuck with your hardly functional piece of crap!
edit: thread restored to allow a proper discussion of any concerns raised but it will get trashed if it does not stay civilised.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2016-03-21, 19:14)YosimiteSam Wrote: You have become rich because of it
Nope. We don't earn a dime.

If anyone, the people you go to for your piracy fix do, though.
If anything, it's thus only justice that you go to them for support rather than here...
none of the Kodi devs is getting payed for the work he contributes to the project. We are all volunteers who donate their free time to develop this project. The donations we get are used to pay for the expenses this project has, be it developer conference or attending conferences/exhibitions. None of the donations ends up in any team members pocket. Believe it or not, we're that crazy and do all this for free. If we would be after money, you'd likely see tons of ads on our pages, like all the piracy sites do.

edit: and don't mix up constantly broken piracy add-ons with Kodi - the add-ons are not our business, so you have to complain to the creators of these add-ons, which you won't find here.
(2016-03-21, 19:14)YosimiteSam Wrote: I seen a post on your site where someone didn't read your silly list of rules and regulations to conform with you and "Holier than thou" up tight subscribers and editors. You know what 90% of Kodi users have it for and what they do with it! Denial is not just a river in Egypt. You have become rich because of it and now you act as if you are above it. I took my time out just to register so I could tell you what a bunch of pathetic, sicafantic, rediculous bunch of peri-anal discharges you all are. As soon as a good competitor to Kodi comes out I will be sure to change. Right now I'm stuck with your hardly functional piece of crap!
Just FYI.
It's 'perianal', not 'peri-anal.'
If you're going to insult someone spell it correctly.
(2016-03-21, 19:47)da-anda Wrote: edit: and don't mix up constantly broken piracy add-ons with Kodi - the add-ons are not our business, so you have to complain to the creators of these add-ons, which you won't find here.

Exactly. It is very rare to find a major problem (the odd bug aside) with a vanilla Kodi install with trusted add-ons. I haven't had a problem in all the years I've been a Kodi user.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I want to thank the OP for explaining us his (sexual) preferences in detail! Thanks for standing up. May the force be with you.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
sicafantic(sic), rediculous (sic)

Can this be binned now please?
It really did not deserve that much consideration.
We decided that we keep it for now (to not be involved with censhorship). Perhaps we will make a special garbage bin "swearing section" and sometime make a study about it. Users, opensource and software that costs 0 cents or something.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2016-03-21, 20:27)OTinley Wrote: sicafantic(sic), rediculous (sic)

Can this be binned now please?
It really did not deserve that much consideration.
And I just thought he was using the American spullings. Big Grin
"And I just thought he was using the American spullings."

You darn tootin'
"Peri-anal", is that internet jargon for a colonoscopy?
It's baffling that users can't separate Kodi from third party addons. The principal is fundamental like installing software on your PC or phone.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
These kinds of "idiots" annoy me so much, I admit i use kodi to watch piracy streams of sports which arnt broadcasted in my country even with free to air and 130 dollar monthly paid cable, all these people who sook about not being able to use the name kodi with their piracy shit makes me think they really have a iq of 10
Well i am Rich as fuck - so he might be right ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi developers0