• 18(current)
Beta Spotify for Kodi
Well....i'm very careful with what i'm about to say.... I viewed my uploaded log as well and I saw some warnings from a script called 'youtube-dl control' seconds before the crash. So I downgraded a few versions of this script and I'm playing the fifth song in a row now.... yay!
I'm going to put the pressure on the add-on by surfing through the playlists back and forth and see i'f the addon holds. If so, I hope I've helped (possibly) other people as well.
Stay tuned!
(2016-05-25, 16:33)Raejans Wrote: Well....i'm very careful with what i'm about to say.... I viewed my uploaded log as well and I saw some warnings from a script called 'youtube-dl control' seconds before the crash. So I downgraded a few versions of this script and I'm playing the fifth song in a row now.... yay!
I'm going to put the pressure on the add-on by surfing through the playlists back and forth and see i'f the addon holds. If so, I hope I've helped (possibly) other people as well.
Stay tuned!

I was about to reply to your previous post that the issue you're having is not related to this addon.
But seems that you already figured that one out ;-)
why it only plays 30 seconds of a song on nexus player
Hi, is the link on the first page still valid to use Spotify with KODI? Or there's a new version linked elsewhere? I'd really love to try this plugin
(2016-05-25, 21:26)mystic84 Wrote: why it only plays 30 seconds of a song on nexus player

Nexus is android x86 so NOT supported.
(2016-05-25, 21:31)Benna Wrote: Hi, is the link on the first page still valid to use Spotify with KODI? Or there's a new version linked elsewhere? I'd really love to try this plugin

Yes, install from the repo listed in the first post
Already available to add to the music library?
Does the current version support the "Facebook" Login?
When i execute the login Spotify freez and after 2-3 minutes i get an error.

How do i access to the log?
(2016-05-27, 00:00)iorifly Wrote: Already available to add to the music library?

Spotify library = YES

Kodi library = NO (not yet)
(2016-05-27, 02:12)Benna Wrote: Does the current version support the "Facebook" Login?

Do you have a webbrowser installed ?

Facebook login is supported, just insert your FB credentials.
(2016-05-27, 12:55)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-05-27, 02:12)Benna Wrote: Does the current version support the "Facebook" Login?

Do you have a webbrowser installed ?

Facebook login is supported, just insert your FB credentials.

Ok marcelveldt, i think i need some more information on how to use this plugin. I managed to get Spotify installed as Music Addon. I've started the addon and the first screen was asking me to insert username, which i did inserting my mail used to login on facebook. Second screen was asking for the password, which i inserted. Then nothing more.

Browser on kodi? No, sorry, and i don't know how to get and why i should Sad
Is there some tutorial to follow?
(2016-04-04, 22:35)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 13:53)Jönke Wrote: This is what i get in log when try to open playlist
http://pastebin.com/DWBR6LuY

Still some problems with ÅÄÖ letters ? When acess playlist i get a new folder named "j%c3%b6nke-user" and not jönke-user

Version 1.0.9 is now uploading to the repo. That should fix the unicode issue

Broken again ! Any chance for a fix again ?
Hi!

I'm trying to use this one, but when I start the addon, the screen freezes, my kodi crash.

Follow my log

http://pastebin.com/WwvZPx36

I'm using Kodi Krypton Skin Aeon MQ7
(2016-05-27, 17:51)Jönke Wrote:
(2016-04-04, 22:35)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-04-02, 13:53)Jönke Wrote: This is what i get in log when try to open playlist

http://pastebin.com/DWBR6LuY

Still some problems with ÅÄÖ letters ? When acess playlist i get a new folder named "j%c3%b6nke-user" and not jönke-user

Version 1.0.9 is now uploading to the repo. That should fix the unicode issue

Broken again ! Any chance for a fix again ?

Huh I did not change anything in that section. Possible to provide your log?
http://pastebin.com/6eBa4kJn
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spotify for Kodi17