• 3(current)
Beta Spotify for Kodi
(2016-03-23, 08:51)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-23, 06:49)Jönke Wrote: Issue: cant login with my username containing swedish letters ÅÄÖ and cant log in with facebook login.

Thanks for the catch, I just uploaded version 1.0.3 to the repo which should fix the login with special characters.
Facebook login should work, I use Facebook login myself too

Still no login with username "Jönke" other user without "Ö" works with 1.0.3
I managed to get the Android ARM support working too today, will post new version later.
Also the Android x86 support should be working now altough I can't test it as I do not own an Android x86 device.

Anyone owns a Android x86 device that wants to give it a testdrive ?
(2016-03-23, 10:01)mystic84 Wrote: it is not working on kodi 16 nexus player it says wrong username and password but it works on all other devices I sideloaded chrome browser and it pop up that was it no authorize message

Version 1.0.4 is now uploading to the repo, this should fix the support for android devices.
Also no longer needed to sideload chrome, it picks the default android browser now
(2016-03-23, 12:20)pike Wrote: I run Openelec 17.0 and a Program add-on called Chromium-browser and I have entered correct login in settings (verified). Nevertheless I get this:

Support added for chromium-browser in version 1.0.4, now uploading to the repo.
Apparently there are 2 chromium browsers for openelec :-)
(2016-03-23, 18:48)Jönke Wrote: Still no login with username "Jönke" other user without "Ö" works with 1.0.3

I forgot one thing, should now be fixed in 1.0.4 ( I hope)
hi I get spotify error 6 message
(2016-03-24, 01:02)mystic84 Wrote: hi I get spotify error 6 message

What platform are you using ? Error 6 ( I need to append some proper error messages ) means a username/password error.
In the addon-settings you can change your credentials if you want.
i'm using a windows kodi 16 and a nexus player and there is a problem because if I put my information in say my tablet or my phone it's ok but in kodi. No and if I uninstall and reinstall my information is still in the addon don't worry I know it is a beta and there will errors
Hi, I've been trying your plug-in. Nice work. I noticed a few things:
- only part of My Music is shown. Playlist works perfect, but if I go to My Songs or Albums, only three artist/ albums show up.
- i can't find the browsing part for general charts, moods, viral worldwide etc. (maybe I missed that, but I think I clicked everything)
You actually posted about this addon in the Spotimc thread, directly above my last post where I mentioned the issues I was having with that addon, but I only just saw your post now.

Thank you for developing this. I am looking forward to testing this later, and I will happily bring to your attention any bugs and post logs etc. where necessary.
(2016-03-24, 04:40)mystic84 Wrote: i'm using a windows kodi 16 and a nexus player and there is a problem because if I put my information in say my tablet or my phone it's ok but in kodi. No and if I uninstall and reinstall my information is still in the addon don't worry I know it is a beta and there will errors

please try the next beta 1.0.5 and let me know the results
(2016-03-24, 13:19)Miss_80 Wrote: Hi, I've been trying your plug-in. Nice work. I noticed a few things:
- only part of My Music is shown. Playlist works perfect, but if I go to My Songs or Albums, only three artist/ albums show up.
- i can't find the browsing part for general charts, moods, viral worldwide etc. (maybe I missed that, but I think I clicked everything)

1) In My music only music will show that you actually added to "Your music". You can save any album or track to your music library using the context menu or the other spotify apps.
2) In the main listing you should notice the "explore" option, which gives you access to all those listings.
login error bad username and password but it is the same one I use outside of kodi there is a strange that even when uninstall the addon to reinstall the information is already set and won't let me change it
(2016-03-24, 23:49)mystic84 Wrote: login error bad username and password but it is the same one I use outside of kodi there is a strange that even when uninstall the addon to reinstall the information is already set and won't let me change it

You'll have to open the addon settings to change the username/password.
oke I did it the chrome page came up signing successful bu the login said bad user name and password
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spotify for Kodi17