Kodi 16.0 - Add On Shortcuts *Help*
Ever since i downloaded the new 16.0 for some reason when i go to change my add on shortcuts on my main screen they never save. I changed my shortcuts to different apps and when i restart my stick and it loads back up the add on shortcuts are gone or are back to the same ones i had before i changed it. Why is this happening? Anyone else having these issues?

Thanks for the support Fam
Please provide a debug log.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
and dont type like a idiot in big txt please Smile
(2016-03-24, 15:12)jumpman_23 Wrote: Ever since i downloaded the new 16.0 for some reason when i go to change my add on shortcuts on my main screen they never save. I changed my shortcuts to different apps and when i restart my stick and it loads back up the add on shortcuts are gone or are back to the same ones i had before i changed it. Why is this happening? Anyone else having these issues?

Thanks for the support Fam

Yes, im having the same problem running on Windows 7 and Mac OSX both running 16.0.
(2016-04-25, 15:23)nealsil Wrote: Yes, im having the same problem running on Windows 7 and Mac OSX both running 16.0.
And your debug log is where?
(2016-04-25, 18:53)*Spider* Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 15:23)nealsil Wrote: Yes, im having the same problem running on Windows 7 and Mac OSX both running 16.0.
And your debug log is where?

Ironically, now its not happening on Mac. Maybe something updated that was causing it. I'll try on Windows and see if the problem is still there and if so will upload the logfile.

thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 16.0 - Add On Shortcuts *Help*0