Help me please keeps rebooting
Hi I am hoping someone can help I have searched high and low to find a fix , ever since the beginning of this week my kodi crashes with a minute of launching I understand there was a problem with urlresolver 2.10.13beta 3 bit any idea of how to fix this as you cannot launch kodi without Internet connection ... May be this isn't my problem but I could really do with some help pleaaaaaassssseee
(2016-03-24, 18:59)Chelseabulldog Wrote: Hi I am hoping someone can help I have searched high and low to find a fix , ever since the beginning of this week my kodi crashes with a minute of launching I understand there was a problem with urlresolver 2.10.13beta 3 bit any idea of how to fix this as you cannot launch kodi without Internet connection ... May be this isn't my problem but I could really do with some help pleaaaaaassssseee
Assuming you are correct, that add-on comes from a third party source and is not supported here. If you start over with a clean installation and still have issues, report back for assistance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help me please keeps rebooting0