XML files without onclick events, yet they have events on click, how?
So I'm building a skin based on the Foundation skin and I'm having issues understanding some basics.

When I click on the TV Shows button on the home screen I use the command <onclick>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Video,tvshowtitles)</onclick> which to my knowledge brings me to the MyVideoNav.xml (which contains the filter/sort bar) and View_50_List.xml (which contains the video browser). Problem is that in the View_50_List.xml file there are no onclick events, yet when I click on an item (a TV show) it'll bring me to the episode screen which I have no idea how to customize. So what makes it move on to a different screen if there are no onclick events, and how do I actually customize the episode screen? Basically I want a poster grid for the show selection and a list view for the episode selection, and I want them both to be visible at the same time.
They're built-in to the list control. Enable debugging in the addon.xml and you'll see the ID of the list you need to edit. Also you can't have 2 different library levels visible at the same time.
You can have many library levels if you code a scriot for your skin. A plugin.
@Hitcher I tried that, very useful and I wish I knew about that earlier, but it just showed me the ID of the list I was already working on. What I still don't know how to do is change it from poster view in the series selection to list view in the episode selection.

@Torben Interesting, is there perhaps a plugin already out there that allows me to do this? Or do I have to code it myself? I haven't looked into plugin coding for Kodi yet, so what language do I have to write it in?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XML files without onclick events, yet they have events on click, how?0