v16 Getting videos stutter since Jarvis
Same here, on a pair of Ion boxes (Revo 3610) running both Windows 10 and Linux. Finally downgraded to 15.2 based on the above posts and suddenly my 60fps 1080p video plays properly again. No other changes, including changing the deinterlacing settings, scaling, buffers, "sync playback to display" or anything helped. I've seen some suggestions that this issue was fixed in nightlies, but nightlies are just as broken for me.
Can't believe we can't solve this problem.
In my case the stutter is simply on the Italian channel Rai and mediaset, not sure about bd rips since I don't use them
Just updated to Jarvis last night, same issue for me. I got fairly bad stuttering on movie/TV show rips. Feed from my HD Homerun was not affected. Tried software rendering, which didn't help. I'm on Windows 10, nvidia 980, latest drivers. Unfortunately no logs as I downgraded to 15.2 already so the wife and I could finish movie night before I thought to get them.
have you tried completely clean installs, no going over top existing install.

i don't experience this at all on my intel laptop with only intel graphics. local content or remote.
Anyone have any luck with this? Works fine in 15.2 but still having issues with 17 beta. If it is a direct x problem is there a solution? I have tried fresh installs with Windows 7 and 10 but still no luck.
Also got this issue. Will probably try a clean install tomorrow :/
My stuttering instantly gone, when i disabled at the Intel® Graphics Control Panel, Media option, “Override Application Settings.”
AMD R390 GPU, stuttering solved by disabling DXVA2 in playback settings. Render method set to auto or pixel shaders was fine though. Huh
On Kodi 17.1 by enabling DXVA in Videos.Processing .Render method ,working fine Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Getting videos stutter since Jarvis1