Database info.... Or Android
Myron,
Have you thought about doing an android app that can sync dB and thumbnail info with TMM on a PC?

Here is my use case. I prowl the pawn shops and flea markets for used dvds. My collection is big enough that I can't remember all my movies. I am at 3500. I don't want to buy something I already have. I would like to be able to super quickly search my collection. The search textbox should be dynamic. I type R...... Immediately I am down to movies starting with R.... Discounting 'The' , ' A' , etc. I type E..... NOW only Movies that start with Re in the title show. I Type D. Now only movies starting with 'Red' show up. Look there is Red Dawn.... Both versions. But I don't have Red Heat.

I currently do an export to excel and convert to pdf. I look up and down the list on my phone or tablet, but that takes forever when the movies I am considering purchasing are out of order.

If you have no interest, might I get info on the database you are using?

I would seriously pay $10 to $20 for this app as I have described it.
From your release notes, you are using H2. There is something called mvstore that looks as if it is a way of using H2. So, the ability to copy the dB over to Android to use in a read only capacity should be there.
I am afraid - tmm won't get to android. There is simply not enough manpower for that and that is not the use case for tmm.

For your requirement it would be the best to export your tmm list to html and copy the html files over to your android device
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
You need DVD Profiler, http://www.invelos.com/

I use this software for nearly 10 years and my collection count +2500 Original DVD/BD, it has a excellent mobile app and export/import the collection to tmm is easy and gives you the full overview in Kodi.
I am at exactly the same point...

My collection is quite big and I often need to look if I already own that movie.
But sometime I am not at home and don't want to switch on my computer just for a look in TMM ...

The templates in TMM for HTML Export are not that good as in TMM or in KODI itself..
So I started a Thread here and hope someone could finally help me...

Kind regards
Kami
For this i use Yatse on my android smartphone. It sync the database to your phone so that you can look. And you can control your kodi with your phone.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Database info.... Or Android0