Creating Custom Viewtype Woes
G'day All,

I am stumped in trying to create something and I am hoping by screaming into the abyss of the forum, a savvy soul may be assist me. Smile

I create views as a side project for Cirrus Extended, mostly focusing on Advanced Launcher / gaming views: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2148203

I'm trying to make a custom view as a frontend for all the systems but I'm having trouble working out how to technically achieve what I want, I don't know if it is even possible, hence why I need the help of savvy souls.

Here is a shitty image of what I am trying to do.

So I have a list control with id of 820. Advanced Launcher fills this will all the info, except I have it hidden from view. I then was going to build a custom set navigation method over the top in a layout similar to this image. However, I cannot make the individual buttons remain fixed and source their info from the hidden 820 control or rather I don't know how. For example, in the image above I want it so there is a big button in the top left marked Games for Windows appears and remains fixed there and sources its texture from an item in the 820 control that specifically contains the ListItem.Writer string of IBM PC Compatible. I only know how to use this as a visibilty thing, which of course only works when the item is specifically focused in the hidden 820 control. Did I make sense?

Thanks for your kind attention.
Never mind. May have figured it out anyway.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Creating Custom Viewtype Woes0