Check if Listitem trailer is playing
Hi,

Just a quick question, is it possible to check if the currently playing video is the trailer for the list item? I'll be using the condition on DialogueVideoInfo.xml

I've noticed that you won't be able to use:
PHP Code:
VideoPlayer.Content(ListItem.Trailer

as ListItem.Trailer as isn't a recognised parameter.

Would appreciate any help.

Cheers!
Code:
!IsEmpty(ListItem.Trailer)
?
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
@tomer953

Lol, I wanted to check if the trailer for the ListItem is playing, not if it's available.

As a different attempt, I've tried used string compare - comparing ListItem.Trailer to Player.Filenameandpath or Player.Folderpath but it seems that won't work either as the value of ListItem.Trailer is actually different to the value of Player.Filenameandpath or Player.Folderpath. Here's what they return:

Code:
ListItem.Trailer = plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&videoid=-tnxzJ0SSOw

Player.Filenameandpath = https://r2---sn-8pgbpohxqp5-ajtl.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?ipbits=0&fexp=9407157%2C9418223%2C9418642%2C94....

Player.Folderpath =  https://r2---sn-8pgbpohxqp5-ajtl.googlevideo.com/fexp=9406012......

Seems like it won't be possible without some convoluted piece code, which I'd rather just avoid and give up.

Thanks anyways.
Code:
StringCompare(VideoPlayer.Title,ListItem.Title)
(2016-03-28, 11:17)Hitcher Wrote:
Code:
StringCompare(VideoPlayer.Title,ListItem.Title)

Thanks Hitcher, that didn't work either since the values between the two infolabels differ (the VideoPlayer.Title being the Youtube title) for the trailer e.g:

VideoPlayer.Title = "Disney's Big Hero 6 - Official US Trailer"
ListItem.Title = "Big Hero 6"

I guess I could use SubString(info,string), but that would be unreliable. Thanks anyways Wink
Can you set ListItem.Label to a property when playing the trailer and then use that to compare?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Check if Listitem trailer is playing0