Win Any way to stream the free TV episodes up at CBS, CW, etc. into Kodi?
I just discovered Kodi today, and in the past have been having to manually visit about 12 different network home webpages to track down the currently available free episodes available there.

Just wondering if there as any add on or something like that for quickly finding/loading free TV streams into Kodi.

These are the kind of free to stream current TV episodes I am wondering about:

All Six Episodes of Season 10 of The X-Files

Free Episodes of Supergirl From CBS
Oh hey, I found the WABC, WNBC, WCBS add ons. So that's 3 networks where all the free show episodes are available! Good work by whoever designed those apps!

Now if only somebody would do Fox & The CW....
You're appreciation is just oozing.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Sorry if I came across as ungrateful. Very happy to have found several network add ons that cut down on having to click on numerous different network sites to try to track down free episodes. I cut the cable cord awhile back.
Id suggest getting a tuner stick. it will expand your options with OTA channels You can find one for about 40 bucks on amazon or get a WinTV.

You might also consider a genieetech tv box that includes a digital tuner with the box. not to mention the host of pc tuner cards that include epg and recording function. that playback can be intergrated with Kodi.
Box: Matircom G Box AMLS812
Kodi: SPMC
Skin APPTV
Connection ADSL(11MPS) , Ethernet
Game Systems : Wii, PS3
Cable Provider: WOW! (Wide Open West)
Media servers (windows 10 PC) Mediaportal, Playon, Kodi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any way to stream the free TV episodes up at CBS, CW, etc. into Kodi?0