Number of films independent sources
Hard drives all have different names, for example BD 01 , BD 02 as separate sources. I wonder if there is any way to stay the number of discs recorded many movies have in each source without having connected the hard drive. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for my poor English.
Sorry I don't understand
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
(2016-03-31, 07:17)Rjsachse Wrote: Sorry I don't understand

I would like to know if it is possible that once you disconnect a source, the information of the movies contained in the source will be recorded.

Thanks in advance.
You want the media information to stay in your library after you disconnect the source (HDD) ?

So HDD1 has a bunch of movies on it, you scanned it to library, you disconnect HDD1 and when you launch Kodi you still see the movies listed that are on HDD1?
Kodi already does this. Once a source is scanned in, it stays in the library, even if the source is unavailable.

If you try to play an unavailable item, Kodi will tell you its unavailable and ask if you want to remove it from the library. If you answer no then it'll remain in the library.

If you do a 'clean library' then again you will be prompted as to whether or not you want to remove all items from an unavailable source - yes removes the entire source, no keeps it.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
Hello,

I know that but I want to know if there is a possibility that the information of the number of movies contained in that source will be recorded.

Thanks in advance.
Not that I know of.
Learning Linux the hard way !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Number of films independent sources0