ATV4 Kodi signing with developer account
Hi i currently have kodi working with a free account but am going to pay the 100$ for a developer account. Any way to verify if i have the 90 days or 12 months signing? or do i just pay and use the same account to resign without having to worry?
(2016-03-29, 22:51)bovice Wrote: Hi i currently have kodi working with a free account but am going to pay the 100$ for a developer account. Any way to verify if i have the 90 days or 12 months signing? or do i just pay and use the same account to resign without having to worry?

After you sign up you'll have to re-do the entire process

On the part where you select your team there will be another one (most likely one without the email address but instead your name)

Then you would select the matching developer certificate in iOS App Signer

Also, if you hover over the profiles in the drop down (in iOS App Signer) a tool tip with the expiration should appear
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Great thanks.

If I were to hypothetically sign a kodi ipa 6 months into my paid year of developer account would it still last a year or expire with my developer account?
I'm pretty sure it would only last for 6 more months in that case

But depending on how Apple handles things it could last for 1 year (provided you renew)
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ATV4 Kodi signing with developer account0