v17 New Nightlies Build #TVOS
Wink 
hi guys excellent work your doing with TVOS got a quick question though just wondering when a new Nightlies build will be availble for TVOS? the last one was december 2015.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

thanks in advance
Devices:
Apple TV 4th Gen
iPhone 6S Plus
iPad Pro 9.7"
Apple Watch 1st Gen
No, that isn't correct...

The newest is from March 19th

The listing of available releases has changed from the initial release though

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/darwin/tvos/

That is actually linked right where the installation thread says to go (the iOS App Signer thread)
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
hi Dan thanks for the information. i am currently running the december nightlies release. would the march 19th be more stable then because its a test build?

sorry if this is a dumb question
Devices:
Apple TV 4th Gen
iPhone 6S Plus
iPad Pro 9.7"
Apple Watch 1st Gen
Yes, it should be more stable as far as the base app goes.

Some add-ons may not work on either build
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
ok great thanks for the info Dan. do you know how to convert the DEB-IPA without ios app signer?
Devices:
Apple TV 4th Gen
iPhone 6S Plus
iPad Pro 9.7"
Apple Watch 1st Gen
(2016-03-31, 16:57)atv4 Wrote: ok great thanks for the info Dan. do you know how to convert the DEB-IPA without ios app signer?

Not sure you can ?
While it IS possible, you wouldn't be able to install it unless your device was jailbroken

the DEB file is just an archive that The Unarchiver can extract

Inside that is another archive

Inside that archive is an Applications folder, rename that to Payload and zip up that folder

Rename the file from Payload.zip to whatever you want (it just has to have .ipa)

Again, the ipa file made manually wouldn't be code signed and would NOT install without a jailbreak
Ok guys thanks for the info

How is core Kodi development going Dan if u know
Devices:
Apple TV 4th Gen
iPhone 6S Plus
iPad Pro 9.7"
Apple Watch 1st Gen
I'm not a Kodi dev, I just made iOS App Signer

I haven't heard much about core development, I think Memphiz may be holding off until MrMC 2.0 is released for any fixes that may include

I could be completely wrong though
MrMC 2.0.0 is out now.
MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv
Once again thanks for the info guys work is MUCH appreciated

Keep up the good work
Devices:
Apple TV 4th Gen
iPhone 6S Plus
iPad Pro 9.7"
Apple Watch 1st Gen
Hello Everyone,

I am also using december release and I am thinking of upgrading to the latest one. What's the easiest way to do it? Should I repeat the whole installation process, like creating new Xcode project, etc?
(2016-04-01, 09:37)bogdan840 Wrote: Hello Everyone,

I am also using december release and I am thinking of upgrading to the latest one. What's the easiest way to do it? Should I repeat the whole installation process, like creating new Xcode project, etc?

you can but if you want to add new top row that shows recent movies/tv shows you must add a few steps. dantheman ios appsign post has the instructions for it
TV - 70" LG UM6970PUA  
AVR - Denon x2400h 5.2.2 Surround
Devices - Apple TV 4K, nVIDIA Shield TV Pro
Server - unRAID Pro, v6.9 | Asus TUF Gaming x570-Plus (Wifi) | AMD Ryzen 9 3950x | 64GB G.SKILL | 12TB Dual Parity + 92TB Storage
Remote - Logitech Harmony Smart Hub & Control
yes i believe thats the easiest way just use the new march 19th deb and dont change the profile that u used to sign the original profile and settings would be saved
Devices:
Apple TV 4th Gen
iPhone 6S Plus
iPad Pro 9.7"
Apple Watch 1st Gen

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Nightlies Build #TVOS0