• 48(current)
Zap2xml for ATSC in OpenELEC
Can you check and see if it is still failing?  I was able to download your area listings using the 2.0 version - but I know you are on the older Kodi/zap2epg so I want to see if there is still an issue.

Also - what OS installation are you running - libreELEC / CoreELEC ??
Current Kodi addon projects: zap2epg, sd4tvh and tvh2kodi (tvh config from inside Kodi)
Testing ATSC single and dual tuners on RPi3 and the occasional s905 box
If you like my work you can buy me a coffee!
(2021-02-26, 17:14)edit4ever Wrote: Can you check and see if it is still failing?  I was able to download your area listings using the 2.0 version - but I know you are on the older Kodi/zap2epg so I want to see if there is still an issue.

Also - what OS installation are you running - libreELEC / CoreELEC ??

Yes, it's still failing. I tried an uninstall and reinstall but it's still failing to populate the xml file for some reason. I'm not actually running LIBREELEC or CoreELEC. It's just Kodi 18.9 running on an android TV box.

I did try Zap2epg 2.01 with Kodi 19 on my Android phone and it' works perfectly fine there. Time permitting I'll see if I can set up 18.9 on a different android device to see if I get the same error there.
@KCfan2001 since you have an android box running Kodi 19 - looks like you can check to make sure your other addons have been updated.  Doesn't solve the issue for the 18.9 box - but may give you the green light to upgrade.

What version of android is the 18.9 install on?
Current Kodi addon projects: zap2epg, sd4tvh and tvh2kodi (tvh config from inside Kodi)
(2021-02-27, 17:24)edit4ever Wrote: @KCfan2001 since you have an android box running Kodi 19 - looks like you can check to make sure your other addons have been updated.  Doesn't solve the issue for the 18.9 box - but may give you the green light to upgrade.

What version of android is the 18.9 install on?

Just to clarify the Kodi 19 is running on my phone, not another android TV box. I loaded just a few addons there to check if zap2epg had the same problem as on my android TV box, but it doesn't have the full set of addons as my android TV box. I've already seen a few addons I use like Primaevel's TV Guide Fullscreen which aren't Python 3.0 compatible.

My android TV box with Kodi 18.9 where I'm seeing the problem with Zap2EPG is running Android 9.0.
Hi all,

I have a general question about zap2epg. Maybe I've missed something really obvious in the setup menu, but is there somewhere to schedule it to update automatically? Right now I have to go in and manually kick off an update.

Thanks!
(2021-07-05, 18:41)KCfan2001 Wrote: Hi all,

I have a general question about zap2epg. Maybe I've missed something really obvious in the setup menu, but is there somewhere to schedule it to update automatically? Right now I have to go in and manually kick off an update.

Thanks!
If you're using the tvheadend internal grabber - it will run the update on the tvheadend schedule - which by default I believe is midnight and noon each day (00:04 & 12:04).

You can adjust that in the tvheadend EPG Grabber tab in the web UI.

If you're not using the tvheadend grabber - you will need to setup a cron job on your linux system to run the file.
(2021-07-05, 18:48)edit4ever Wrote:
(2021-07-05, 18:41)KCfan2001 Wrote: Hi all,

Thanks!
If you're using the tvheadend internal grabber - it will run the update on the tvheadend schedule - which by default I believe is midnight and noon each day (00:04 & 12:04).

You can adjust that in the tvheadend EPG Grabber tab in the web UI.

If you're not using the tvheadend grabber - you will need to setup a cron job on your linux system to run the file.

Thanks! I will look into these options.
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Zap2xml for ATSC in OpenELEC4