Android adding movies from WCBS, WNBC, and wabc to library
Is there someway to add TV shows from these addons to library?

Thanks
No
PseudoLibrary, xbmc-library... there are a number tools to add plugin content as media for your library.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
@Lunatixz

I have been trying to find more info on the PseudoCompanion tool but the thread appears deleted. Is this / will this be available as a stand alone tool?

And where should I go for information? I even registered on your own website but the thread there doesn't seem to have any details either.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2016-04-02, 11:34)jmh2002 Wrote: @Lunatixz

I have been trying to find more info on the PseudoCompanion tool but the thread appears deleted. Is this / will this be available as a stand alone tool?

And where should I go for information? I even registered on your own website but the thread there doesn't seem to have any details either.

It's a wip standalone tool / companion aid for PseudoTV Live. Not well documented because it's still in development. You can download it thru my repo and play with the available features.

If you are just interested in generating strms from plugins, PseudoLibrary works well, but xbmc-mylibrary has more advanced features.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Yes I am just interested in generating strms from plugins, and can't really justify the full resource overhead of PseudoTV Live.

THANKS, I'll take a look at the options you suggested Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
@Lunatixz

Ok I have tried both PseudoLibrary and Pseudo Companion but I get errors in both cases.

For PseudoLibrary the error is similar to this one in the old thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2138663

Is this a known error (no reply in that thread, which is now closed). In which thread should I post for support? Or on your website forum instead?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
adding movies from WCBS, WNBC, and wabc to library0