Mainmenu Hover (Highlight) How to adjust positioning of trigger?
Question 
Hello All,

I've been dabbling a little bit in the Main menu, using mainly home.xml and fonts.xml to change its appearance. Shrinking it down a bit.

So normally when you move your mouse over one of the main menu objects like, "Movies", "Videos", "Music" the text changes from Grey to White.
I'm trying to change the positioning of when that triggers when you move your cursor over.

If I come in from the top of the menu down, it triggers the highlight action more or less at the top of the bar. So that's fine. But If I come in from the bottom, it triggers when I'm already on the submenu. That's way to early. I'd like to move it higher to the bottom of the Main bar instead of it overlapping on the submenu. I can't click the submenu buttons because of this overlap.

Tried my best explaining that. Hope that makes sense.

I've looked through most of home.xml but I can't figure out how/where to move/resize that piece.

Appreciate all help.

-Zerx
Do you know where i can mod the grey & white youre talking about? i wanna change the white to red? thanks in advance
(2016-04-03, 04:32)DeanR1977 Wrote: Do you know where i can mod the grey & white youre talking about? i wanna change the white to red? thanks in advance

Yea I found it. It's in Includes_Home.xml Line 82.

Assuming I'm probably gonna find what I was looking for in that file too.
Yep, found what I needed. It's in Includes_Home.xml line 8. No ones ever gonna need this though unless you change the height of your menu bar.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mainmenu Hover (Highlight) How to adjust positioning of trigger?0