• 79(current)
Release YouTube Plug-in Thread
(2016-10-25, 10:40)Snowball Wrote:
(2016-10-25, 10:23)jdf76 Wrote: Can you do a debug log (wiki) so we can see why it's failing.

thx
Jeff

Where do I find it? Smile

Thats why i gave you the link to the wiki it tells you how to do it.

Jeff
I'm consistently getting "check the log" errors as soon as I start the plug-in on Android. I cleared the cache, deleted the cache.sqlite file (as suggested here) and updated the .zip, to no avail. Can anyone help? How do I access the debug log?

Thanks.
(2016-10-26, 17:11)evh5150 Wrote: I'm consistently getting "check the log" errors as soon as I start the plug-in on Android. I cleared the cache, deleted the cache.sqlite file (as suggested here) and updated the .zip, to no avail. Can anyone help? How do I access the debug log?

Thanks.

try following the debug log (wiki) int he wiki

see if that works.

Jeff
Thanks. Looks like an "error getting plugin://plugin.video.youtube" problem. I'll delete that directory and see how it handles it.
(2016-10-24, 03:04)jdf76 Wrote: are you asking about adding the feature where you can go and see the new videos of favorites in your subscripts? like a My Subscriptons for My Subscriptions.

Honestly thats the case, then i don't see it happening. Sorry i thoguht they had a work around with superfavorites or something.

Jeff
Quote my question:
It's possibly to obtain a "selection" ?? For example... if i want only obtain al recent video for only 5 channel i'm subscripted it's possibly to obtain this ? In this mode for example i can create some "groups" like "Games" "Trailer" "Sport" and obtain all recent video only whit specific channel and not in a full list of all my 41 subscription.......

I have question IF it's possibly to obtain in currect relase.......... if not it's not a feature request....

The simply answer to this question it's NO.... but it's not a feature request.......

*Otherwise*
On latest 5.2.4 Beta it's possibly it's be re-appears the "bug" afflicted the refresh of video list when you enter in a channel ?
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
Yeah i'm not understanding what you are asking. Can you write it in your native language and i'll see if i can find someone to transliterate it.
From what I understand the current way to see new video is something like this :
Code:
Subscriptions
     newvideo1fromchannel1
     newvideo1fromchannel2
     newvideo2fromchannel1
     newvideo1fromchannel3
     newvideo2fromchannel3

What he want to do is something like this :
Code:
Subscriptions
     Trailers
             newvideo1fromchannel1
             newvideo2fromchannel1
     Games
             newvideo1fromchannel2
     Sport
             newvideo1fromchannel3
             newvideo2fromchannel3
I don't think thats possible at the current state to be honest. I don't even know if you can do that in the regular youtube tv app.

Jeff
Lol i know my English it's not the best Smile

Otherwise yes.... the mac1202 he said what i want to obtaid if it's possible. In order of this i have tryed to search some information by Google and apparently in the pass a similar feature and from your account you can manage and divide your subcripted channel in group. Apparently this feature it's been now removed.

However if it is not possible no problems.....i can add infact it's not possible to make this things also on tv app.....

About the video channels list no more refresh you can confirm this "bug" has been re-appears in the last recent beta ? In some mode it's possibly to make a manually refresh of video list in a channels ?
100% impossible ^
The meta data isn't there to allow such a function as part of Youtube as a whole.
Yeah... i also thinks this is no more possible.... look this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6O28HFLK-Y

I thinks this feature it's no more accessible or it's be removed from youtube............ infact i have ask if it's possibly to reproduce somethings similar........
Hello All,

We have a new version ready for you to test out.

as always

BACKUP YOUR STUFF

This is an alpha of 5.3.0.

Due to API Changes, *everyone* will be signed out. We apologize for the inconvienience
If tests go well I will push to repository. -- jdf76

5.3.0 Changes
  • Added MPEG-DASH support for Kodi 17 w/ inputstream.mpd Add-on [anxdpanic]
  • Added optional Watch Later custom playlist to Settings -> Folders, or (My)Playlists context menu to set/remove
  • Added Maintenance section to Settings
  • Added 'Subtitle language(s) to download' selection to Settings -> General
  • API key set switching from Settings -> API (this will log you out)
  • Only a single login required now
  • Dual Login is required if you want to use My Subscriptions. This is now optional.
  • Language Translation Updates [torstehu]

Download Link: Click Here

Link to Site
https://github.com/Kolifanes/plugin.vide.../tag/5.3.0
Quote:We have a new version ready for you to test out

I just installed this version and watch later is working again but My Subscriptions is empty?
(2016-10-27, 15:56)Cas- Wrote:
Quote:We have a new version ready for you to test out

I just installed this version and watch later is working again but My Subscriptions is empty?

Yes,

We're looking into this issue.

Thank you,
Jeff
(2016-10-27, 03:00)jdf76 Wrote: Hello All,

We have a new version ready for you to test out.

as always

BACKUP YOUR STUFF

Due to API Changes, *everyone* will be signed out. We apologize for the inconvienience
If tests go well I will push to repository. -- jdf76

5.3.0 Changes
  • Added MPEG-DASH support for Kodi 17 w/ inputstream.mpd Add-on [anxdpanic]
  • Added optional Watch Later custom playlist to Settings -> Folders, or (My)Playlists context menu to set/remove
  • Added Maintenance section to Settings
  • Added 'Subtitle language(s) to download' selection to Settings -> General
  • API key set switching from Settings -> API (this will log you out)
  • Only a single login required now
  • Language Translation Updates [torstehu]

Download Link: Click Here

Link to Site
https://github.com/Kolifanes/plugin.vide.../tag/5.3.0

Is History now available?
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube Plug-in Thread12