Addons for Apple TV4
I am new to using Kodi and just installed it on my Apple TV4. I am trying to install add on a and am completely lost on it. I have Kodi on my iMac but the version I installed on my Apple TV4 looks different so I'm not sure how to work the system. If anyone could give me some pointers that would be awesome so I can enjoy the glory of Kodi on my TV! Thanks guys!

Justin
(2016-04-03, 02:18)JWeezy Wrote: I am new to using Kodi and just installed it on my Apple TV4. I am trying to install add on a and am completely lost on it. I have Kodi on my iMac but the version I installed on my Apple TV4 looks different so I'm not sure how to work the system. If anyone could give me some pointers that would be awesome so I can enjoy the glory of Kodi on my TV! Thanks guys!

Justin

Careful dude! No add ons discussion allowed here.
Add-on discussion is allowed, just not certain add-ons which promote piracy or use illegal sources.

I may be wrong, but I thought the Apple TV4 version of Kodi doesn't have add-ons available to it. So if I remembering correctly then you won't be able to add anything to it. One of the Apple gurus should be able to give you a more definitive answer.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
nah- he just struggles with the new estuary skin i guess - well dude - keep looking - its all there somewhere ( i don't use the estuary skin yet...)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2016-04-03, 17:05)Memphiz Wrote: nah- he just struggles with the new estuary skin i guess - well dude - keep looking - its all there somewhere ( i don't use the estuary skin yet...)

is there anyway when you have some free time you could recompile a version of tvos build which includes the latest pvr addons? acouple have been updated with 17 compatibility since the last build, i attempted it myself but lost 5 hrs of the day with no success
(2016-04-03, 16:41)DarrenHill Wrote: Add-on discussion is allowed, just not certain add-ons which promote piracy or use illegal sources.

I may be wrong, but I thought the Apple TV4 version of Kodi doesn't have add-ons available to it. So if I remembering correctly then you won't be able to add anything to it. One of the Apple gurus should be able to give you a more definitive answer.

My bad! I stand corrected then!
As do I - mixing up Apple4 with MrMC.

But the first part of my comment is correct. See the add-ons section for more detials.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addons for Apple TV40