• 8(current)
Release Mimic 4.x for Krypton (discontinued)
Hi just upgraded to kodi 17a2. I got a problem with mimic from repo i could not access to live tv setting. So I installed the git version but now it's completely broken widget and submenu doesn't appears anymore.
Edit : nevermind after several restart it now work properly.
(2016-05-27, 18:16)braz Wrote: Moved some of the script.skinshortcuts buttons to a context menu. So if you're editing your menus and don't see all of the options, that's where they are now.

I can't get this context menu to show up.

Running on Krypton alpha 2 on Nvidia Shield TV

(After reading further, I'll try the latest github version of skinshortcuts and see if that helps)
Hi braz,

I have just installed the version 4.0.4 of the skin. It seems impossible to enter the Library section under the Settings...all the other sections are working fine. Can you please check?

In addition to that, I signal also the following overlap issue in the home screen:

http://imgur.com/itEAtqY

Thanks!
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
In case you found useful my work, feel free to offer me a cappuccino!
(2016-08-04, 14:08)axlt2002 Wrote: Hi braz,

I have just installed the version 4.0.4 of the skin. It seems impossible to enter the Library section under the Settings...all the other sections are working fine. Can you please check?

In addition to that, I signal also the following overlap issue in the home screen:

Thanks!
That's because Library settings is now Media settings, I just need to update the skin to be compatible with the latest nightlies.

Update: Ok, it's now fixed on github.
(2016-08-04, 14:08)axlt2002 Wrote: In addition to that, I signal also the following overlap issue in the home screen:

On my system, the date extends beyond that without getting cut off. No idea why yours is cut off.
(2016-08-05, 06:01)braz Wrote:
(2016-08-04, 14:08)axlt2002 Wrote: In addition to that, I signal also the following overlap issue in the home screen:

On my system, the date extends beyond that without getting cut off. No idea why yours is cut off.

I think I have figured it out...on the PC I was trying it, the resolution is 1366x768 that is not exactly a 16/9 size factor. Wink
Light IMDb Ratings Update - Keep updated the IMDb ratings for your movies and TV shows.
(2016-08-05, 03:33)braz Wrote:

Thanks!
That's because Library settings is now Media settings, I just need to update the skin to be compatible with the latest nightlies.

Thanks a lot braz!
When the Krypton beta lands in a few days will Mimic auto-update to this version of the skin, and will it carry over the version 3 settings?
(2016-08-11, 01:28)Meatus Wrote: When the Krypton beta lands in a few days will Mimic auto-update to this version of the skin, and will it carry over the version 3 settings?
My guess is that if you install Kodi 17 beta over Kodi 16, and you have auto updates turned on for Mimic, the skin will update to 4.x. The Mimic 3.x settings should carry over fine.

One thing to keep in mind for the future though, the skin settings in Mimic 5.x will change dramatically, so I recommend removing Mimic's settings.xml before updating to Kodi 18 and starting from scratch.
(2016-08-05, 03:33)braz Wrote:

Thanks!

I have this issue even after installing the latest zip from github. Kodi Krypton Alpha 3 on Nvidia Shield TV.
hi
The skin with this new version update on kodi 17 it is look fantastic
Just I have an issue with submenu customization , the ADD and DELETE is desperate !
and when I try with context menu it is not pop up .
any guide help appreciate it. thanks
(2016-08-18, 17:44)Alanso Wrote: hi
Just I have an issue with submenu customization , the ADD and DELETE is desperate !

Manually install the latest script.skinshortcuts from github, that should fix the context menu.

Sent from my iPhone
thanks for quick reply . successful solved .
(2016-08-11, 03:08)braz Wrote:
(2016-08-11, 01:28)Meatus Wrote: When the Krypton beta lands in a few days will Mimic auto-update to this version of the skin, and will it carry over the version 3 settings?
My guess is that if you install Kodi 17 beta over Kodi 16, and you have auto updates turned on for Mimic, the skin will update to 4.x. The Mimic 3.x settings should carry over fine.

One thing to keep in mind for the future though, the skin settings in Mimic 5.x will change dramatically, so I recommend removing Mimic's settings.xml before updating to Kodi 18 and starting from scratch.

Nope. Booted to a locked up screen. Had to uninstall Mimic. Which wasn't exactly easy considering the menu was inoperable. Can't even access the Repo.

Reverted to 16.1.
(2016-08-18, 19:32)braz Wrote:
(2016-08-18, 17:44)Alanso Wrote: hi

Manually install the latest script.skinshortcuts from github, that should fix the context menu.

Sent from my iPhone

Hello there,

My first post and i'm not particularly technical, so apologies in advance for any forum etiquette faux pas. I think I need to do this, but not quite sure how to get to the GitHub source. Could someone direct me please?

Thanks in advance,
Marc
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 4.x for Krypton (discontinued)4