Noob Jailbreak Install Issue

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shutts318ci Offline
I have just installed the Taig 9.2.1 jailbreak for my iPad and installed Cydia. However, I can't install iFile to run the Kodi .deb file, In downloads but then I get an error during install. Has anyone come across this type of issue before?
find quote
takadada Offline
I don't know exactly why you can't install iFile, but here's something that I think might help resolve your problem. In fact, I've encountered the same before.
1. Refresh sources and try again
2. Try to delete Cydia from the app switcher, then reboot/respring and try to reinstall Cydia Installer. After reinstalling Cydia Installer, try to install iFile again.
Read carefully this guide on how to use Cydia
I think it would help you out.
(This post was last modified: 2016-11-02 09:18 by takadada.)
find quote
rayanclerk Offline
(2016-04-03 16:51)Shutts318ci Wrote:  I have just installed the Taig 9.2.1 jailbreak for my iPad and installed Cydia. However, I can't install iFile to run the Kodi .deb file, In downloads but then I get an error during install. Has anyone come across this type of issue before?

I advice you to jailbreak your iPhone with Pangu jailbreak. It will help you to get cydia download for your device.
find quote
stevenhoff34 Offline
New to jailbreak here as well . Luckily I got an old iphone that is still running 9.2.1 off of a guy on Craiglist. The guide from iPhoneByte is very helpful,
(This post was last modified: 2017-05-20 21:39 by stevenhoff34.)
find quote