Req Colourize NEW items option please.
Could you please consider putting back the green colour to NEW items added to the library, or make it an option to turn on/off.
On previous versions it was a very easy way of finding NEW items added to my library,
I find the new grey icon very hard to see due to it's size and colour, which is close to the font.
Thanks in advance,
darrennie

p.s. Have been using the program for years and it is by far the best of it's kind that I have used.
(2016-04-03, 23:15)darrennie Wrote: Could you please consider putting back the green colour to NEW items added to the library, or make it an option to turn on/off.
On previous versions it was a very easy way of finding NEW items added to my library,
I find the new grey icon very hard to see due to it's size and colour, which is close to the font.
Thanks in advance,
darrennie

p.s. Have been using the program for years and it is by far the best of it's kind that I have used.

+1
I guess this will be available in the new GUI? But is it possible to change the color as darrennie mentioned? I know we can filter for new episodes, but I use the main list mainly to scrape the new episode as well as last week's episode again. (Most of the times rating and thumbnails are missing.)
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

(2016-04-05, 04:31)akya Wrote: I guess this will be available in the new GUI?
New GUI? sounds very interesting, not that there is anything wrong with the present GUI imho.

(2016-04-05, 04:31)akya Wrote: But is it possible to change the color as darrennie mentioned?
It was in the earlier versions, pre v2.7 I believe.

(2016-04-05, 04:31)akya Wrote: I know we can filter for new episodes,
Would love to know how to do that if you wouldn't mind explaining. That would make an excellent option as well. Have tmm just show NEW items, not everything including NEW items.
(2016-04-08, 02:34)darrennie Wrote: Would love to know how to do that if you wouldn't mind explaining. That would make an excellent option as well. Have tmm just show NEW items, not everything including NEW items.

First update your sources. Then in your TV show list, at the top there is search bar. Right next to it is the filters option. Click on that and at the bottom, you can see filter for "new episodes"
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

Thanks akya, that is perfect. Solves my problem with finding the NEW items in my library.
Rofl

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Colourize NEW items option please.0