• 227(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2017-01-21, 22:30)gogorman Wrote: I LOVE this skin but am having a small issue.
At times the movie/TV logo does not appear at the top of the screen above the rating for some movies. At other times and for other movies/TV shows it does.
Is there a way to refresh the images and re-pull them to make sure they always appear?
Thanks
There is no movie logo at the top of the rating, it's only the movie name. Can you post a screen shot?
Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
Anyone else having issues exiting the NextUP screen when you choose not to continue playback? You can navigate screen but can't exit to previous or main menu or something like that.
Workaround is to start episode anyway and stop it when it plays.
(2017-01-22, 03:02)schumi2004 Wrote: Anyone else having issues exiting the NextUP screen when you choose not to continue playback? You can navigate screen but can't exit to previous or main menu or something like that.

Works good for me on windows with kodi 18

Just click on the close button on the bottom of the NextUP screen and it goes back to the episode listing
Moanbag is in da place!
(2017-01-21, 23:10)iMak Wrote:
(2017-01-21, 22:30)gogorman Wrote: I LOVE this skin but am having a small issue.
At times the movie/TV logo does not appear at the top of the screen above the rating for some movies. At other times and for other movies/TV shows it does.
Is there a way to refresh the images and re-pull them to make sure they always appear?
Thanks
There is no movie logo at the top of the rating, it's only the movie name. Can you post a screen shot?

Sorry, I didn't mean above the rating as such, I meant above the posters on the home screen widgets and in the top bar on the movie selection screens.
(Having trouble posting the screenshot right now...)
(2017-01-22, 06:00)gogorman Wrote:
(2017-01-21, 23:10)iMak Wrote:
Thanks

Sorry, I didn't mean above the rating as such, I meant above the posters on the home screen widgets and in the top bar on the movie selection screens.
(Having trouble posting the screenshot right now...)
Do you mean the logo next to Search field, for instance COME and FIND ME?

Nvidia Shield TV 2015, Sony BRAVIA XBR55HX929, Yamaha Aventage RX-A3050, Dolby Atmos/DTS:X (5.1.4) Front Mains: Jamo C109, Surrounds: Jamo C103, FH/RH: Jamo C93, Center: Jamo C10 CEN and Subwoofer: Jamo J112 SUB
(2017-01-22, 03:02)schumi2004 Wrote: Anyone else having issues exiting the NextUP screen when you choose not to continue playback? You can navigate screen but can't exit to previous or main menu or something like that.

I have exactly the same problem and the same workaround I use. I'm using the latest 18 nightlies.
I just upgraded to the new alpha of Kodi, and decided to take the plunge and try this skin out. I love it!
The only thing which bugs me a little is that when I filter TV Shows to only show unwatched, the shows still have thier total episode count listed to the right of them, not the unwatched episode count. Is there an option which I am not seeing to support this?
Great Skin, but is it possible to make big custom menue items with the icon of the addon like it is in my screenshot below? At the moment I added this addons to a SuperFavorite list which is used as a widget. On my computer this workaround works fine but on my raspberrypi it is very slow and not really useable.

any ideas?

https://i.imgur.com/Lo4wOMY.jpg
(2017-01-20, 16:34)jakubklos Wrote:
(2017-01-19, 16:54)jakubklos Wrote:
(2017-01-19, 13:06)Guilouz Wrote: Do you use Personnalizable Widgets ?

In third screenshot I don't see issue...

Yes, the 3rd picture has no problems. I only sent it to show what the IMDB and TMDB ratings are (in case they would have the same value and that could be the reason for duplicates - that is not the issue though)
Yes, I only use personalizable widgets because I have playlists for everything (Kids movies, Family movies, Other etc.). I didn't find any other way for the built-in widgets to show what I need (they show it all mixed from the big Movies source)

Can you please address this issue? Thank you very much

Just try, no issue for me. You don't use personnalizable widget because there is no duration time with it.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-01-20, 19:10)Shura Wrote: Hello, thanks for the great work on the skin. So I'm having a bit of problem with one of the customization options. Specifically "Customize Submenu" on the home screen. I have my movies separated by language on my emby server and want to create a submenu path for each language on the home screen. Now I went through the customize submenu option in skin settings, pointed the path to the location on the emby server and the movies load fine but the names are replaced by numbers. If I go to the path directly through the add-ons > emby menu, it loads fine.

One thing I've noticed is that when I enter the specfic movies folder using the submenu link, the top left hand corner says "Music" instead of the usual "Movies" that's listed when entering through the add-on > emby option. Also in skin settings, the action string for the specific submenu also has "Music" in it, if I manually change it to movie, the submenu doesn't work. I don't know if I'm explaining it properly but maybe the pictures help.

I don't use Emby I can't help you but I think your issue is related to Emby.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-01-21, 14:16)iMak Wrote:
(2017-01-20, 12:53)Guilouz Wrote:
(2017-01-20, 12:39)iMak Wrote: In Skin settings > Backup / Restore > Backup skin settings...

Where does the backup file stored, in which folder?

Location need to be setup in Skin backup settings.

Thank you Guilouz. One more request, can you add ending time next to the movie duration, this will save us going into movie information to see the ending time.

I will see what can I do.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2017-01-22, 07:18)iMak Wrote:

I have exactly the same problem and the same workaround I use. I'm using the latest 18 nightlies.

There is a button to exit, it's working for me.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Question 
I am running Kodi v18 (libreelec 1/17 millhouse build) and Estuarymod 18 1.7.5 and am encountering an issue. When I attempt to click "customize Submenu" in the menu editor, nothing happens. I've tried resetting the menus, reinstalling the skin, uninstalling the skin and removing the skin folders drom both .kodi/addons and userdata/addon_data,but nothing has worked, any suggestions?

thanks
great mod . but i stil have one problem,, i just cant get more fanart to come when playing music . i keep getting one image..
i tried artist slide show but til now also not much luck although it give more images with some artist . i have an database with images from cdart manager .. in a map in a seperate locaton. my music is not in album structure . i have lbums but the msic i play is in one folder that i fil sometimes ith new lose tracks. now the cdart manager folder has artist names with tructure folder/extrafanart.
in skin helper i set that path as the artwork path.so logicly you think if i turn on extra fanart in visualisation it looks for images in that folder Huh
but what i trying never more then 1 image. i tried an artist to insert images fanart1 2 3 4 etc. but also not working ??
how i get a slidshow of images whil playing musicHuh
Hello

Love the skin and what it adds to the Estuary skin.

I was just wondering if there was a way to get the sub menu items to appear as larger icons on the menu rather than in the top right as small icons below the clock and date?

I've tried many different things.
  • 227(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36