• 265(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2017-03-24, 00:25)latortu Wrote: I had the same problem, so I did some changes in DialogSeekBar.xml. I'm not a skinner, I did it by trial and error, and the result worked fine for me, so I am sharing my changed file. Now I have a smaller seek bar on the top of the screen. I commented out several blocks to remove informations I don't need, such as "remaining time". I leave my comments on the file, though, so you can see where are the changes and fine tune them for your own taste.

*** Please note: I disabled the info bars [skin settings -> display options -> hide info bars on library, or all over the skin] so the seek bar doesn't overlap the top info bar, but if you want to keep the info bar, you only have to play with the settings in DialogSeekBar.xml and position the seek bar a little bit lower.

Location of the file
=> in windows (replace ### with your location): C:\Users\###\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.mod\1080i\DialogSeekBar.xml
=> in osmc: \\OSMC\osmc\.kodi\addons\skin.estuary.mod\1080i\DialogSeekBar.xml

Steps: 1) Rename the original DialogSeekBar.xml to DialogSeekBar.bak
2) download and rename my file CustomDialogSeekBar.xml ( => here ) to DialogSeekBar.xml and put it in the 1080i folder
3) Restart the skin

That's it. I hope its useful!

This helps a lot, thank you very much Smile
Is it possible to specify a network path to the folder background?
(2017-03-24, 00:25)latortu Wrote:
(2017-03-23, 12:49)drfahrenheit Wrote: Perhaps its answeared already, but I honestly can't find it if so:
Is there a way to make the search bar and bottom menu in the player smaler or more discreet? Every time I skip back/forward a few secs (if I missed something) theres a high chink of stuff blocking 1/3 of the picture, including the subtitles. It goes away eventually, but it still quite annoying.
watch gallery

I had the same problem, so I did some changes in DialogSeekBar.xml. I'm not a skinner, I did it by trial and error, and the result worked fine for me, so I am sharing my changed file. Now I have a smaller seek bar on the top of the screen. I commented out several blocks to remove informations I don't need, such as "remaining time". I leave my comments on the file, though, so you can see where are the changes and fine tune them for your own taste.

*** Please note: I disabled the info bars [skin settings -> display options -> hide info bars on library, or all over the skin] so the seek bar doesn't overlap the top info bar, but if you want to keep the info bar, you only have to play with the settings in DialogSeekBar.xml and position the seek bar a little bit lower.

Location of the file
=> in windows (replace ### with your location): C:\Users\###\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.estuary.mod\1080i\DialogSeekBar.xml
=> in osmc: \\OSMC\osmc\.kodi\addons\skin.estuary.mod\1080i\DialogSeekBar.xml

Steps: 1) Rename the original DialogSeekBar.xml to DialogSeekBar.bak
2) download and rename my file CustomDialogSeekBar.xml ( => here ) to DialogSeekBar.xml and put it in the 1080i folder
3) Restart the skin

That's it. I hope its useful!

I did about the same thing for my setup. It uses the "small bar" when seeking, and the full top/bottom when pausing or anything else.
The only thing is that when the skin gets updated I have to re-apply the changes.
Since (at least a few) people seem to want this, is there any change to add this modification as an option in this MOD skin?
Hi,
a quick question please:
how to hide the search box in homescreen?
Thanks.
It is possible to show the info in picture 1 also in picture 2. The info in picture 2 I do not need

At this point, the mouse can not open the subtitles window when running a movie. Is this fixable? TNX
REQUEST

Would it be possible under the Setting/Skin Settings - TV Shows Widget

to provide an option to display the episode name in place of widget banner?

Fantastic skin - keep up the great work!!

Regards
(2017-03-30, 10:22)gidishr Wrote: At this point, the mouse can not open the subtitles window when running a movie. Is this fixable? TNX
+1

Inviato dal mio SM-G530FZ utilizzando Tapatalk
Hi, great job with this skin. How do I get clock in fullscreen playback ?

In other skins i put it in videofullscreen.xml.

Like this:
<control type="label" id="1">
<description>Clock label</description>
<left>450</left>
<top>5</top>
<width>800</width>
<height>25</height>
<align>right</align>
<aligny>center</aligny>
<font>font13</font>
<textcolor>white</textcolor>
<shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
<label>$INFO[System.Time]</label>
</control>
Hey guys,

Trying to use this skin mod to add a few widgets from a video app not sure if i can name it on here or what. But i have 5 widgets for tv shows and 5 for movies. But the issue is when i go from 1 to the other the moves/tv show posters and names stay probably for about a minute or so. Is there anyway to make it change as soo as i move from movies to tv shows.
Hey guys,

Trying to use this skin mod to add a few widgets from a video app not sure if i can name it on here or what. But i have 5 widgets for tv shows and 5 for movies. But the issue is when i go from 1 to the other the moves/tv show posters and names stay probably for about a minute or so. Is there anyway to make it change as soo as i move from movies to tv shows.
I have found a fix for the power menu bug (opening other windows with "ActivateWindow(...)" for e.g. does not work):
The power menu has to be closed first, before you can open another window.

As stated in the description of the skinshortcuts script:
Quote:Important note: If you are using skinshortcuts to provide the powermenu (DialogButtonMenu.xml) in your skin, you MUST use this feature from Kodi Isengard (15) and higher. This is because of a change in that dialog that requires you to first close the dialog before launching any other windows.

Example (assuming the name of your powermenu is powermenu): <groupoverride group="powermenu" condition="Window.IsActive(DialogButtonMenu.xml)">Close</groupoverride>

So in order to fix the power menu, you just have to add the line
Code:
<groupoverride group="powermenu" condition="Window.IsActive(DialogButtonMenu.xml)">Close</groupoverride>
under "<overrides>" to: addons/skin.estuary.mod/shortcuts/overrides.xml
(the addons folder is in special://home, containing the userdata folder, too, see Kodi wiki/Userdata or Special_protocol)

As an alternative you can add you own overrides.xml under userdata, but the groupoverride does not work here (seems to add Close after the original action). Here you have to use:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<overrides>
  <override action="globaloverride" group="powermenu">
    <condition>Window.IsActive(DialogButtonMenu.xml)</condition>
    <action>Close</action>
    <action>::ACTION::</action>
  </override>
</overrides>

I will post a pull request on github for this simple fix soon.
Is there a way to auto reload skin, this skin is wonderful but widgets disappers...
ISO DVD menus are blank. It seems only menus with a static image, as opposed to a video background. Can't guarantee that, though.
If I just hit enter, the movie will start, but as I can't see the menu, or the cursor, some older movies have setup as the default.
I can't find anyway to delete widgets. In TV shows there is recently added unwatched, etc. I want to delete all of them but 2. When I select "none", it leaves the current one.
  • 265(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36