• 269(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
(2017-04-18, 18:45)WebEye Wrote:
(2017-04-15, 19:05)WebEye Wrote: Hi,

great mod! I've to really Thank you! But, I think I'm blind! Isn't there any listview for non library files? Like in Post #3 mentioned! I thought this was done, but I'm not able to find it!

My problem is, that I've got many non library files and there is no artwork for it, so I only want to see a non stretched screenshot of the file!

Thanks for help,
WebEye

I took a look in the code and there _is_ a Widelist view ,which is exactly what I'm looking for! But somehow this view is not visible at all time, in my case it's not visible in non library folders!
Can somebody give me a hint how to solve this, maybe I can patch the skin!

This will be never nice, because that's the only issue that's detain me from that skin

Thanks,
WebEye

Never mind,
I solved it, by adding a new view! Now it looks very nice...

WebEye
I'm posting this information for those who might be a Newbie, like me.Blush

I've been using Estuary MOD with Kodi 17 now for a couple of months.
My controller is an old TV remote, coupled with Flirc (up, down, left, right, enter and return).

One thing that always annoyed me was that if I was browsing through my, say, "Recently Added Movies", there didn't appear to be any way I could check the information of a movie.
If I clicked Enter on the artwork, the movie would immediately start playing. I then had to pause the movie, while I went over to the "Information" icon (bottom right), to view the information.

However, last night, I suddenly noticed that if I did a long click on a movie's artwork, a Context Menu window would appear with "Play", "Information", and "Mark as Watched/Unwatched".

This simple discovery has made my use of Kodi/Estuary MOD so much more enjoyable.
Question 
Hey Guys,
i really like this skin and it works fine for all i need, but there is one thing i really like to hide.
It's the huge cd icon while you hear (and watch) music.
The artist slideshow works so well but these huge cd - no no Sad
I have tried out almost all settings, but it stays there rock solid.
Can someone please show me a way to hide it?
Thank you very much.
Good day

I hope that all is well. I have experienced a problem with customizing the widgets when i add a new menu item. I want to create a menu item do differentiate between my live action movies and my animated movies that's locally stored on a NAS hdd. When I add a widget (movies widget), when i highlight the new menu entry, it displays the widgets for my live action movies. I don't know how to get the widgets to display for my animated movie source. Any guidance will be appreciated.
Good Evening,

Im customizing the skin and I just wanted to know is it possible to hide "Kodi" logo on top left corner? I cant seem to find any solution... Home.xml, cant find it there. Any help appreciate thanks.

Also it will be great if there can be an option to Hide or Replace logo with your own. Thanks
hi
i have delay at skin when you moving one menu to other and at skin setting menu
what can be the problem? and how solve that?
thanks
Hey menu's like movies and tv shows are automatically disabled is there anyway to enable them again cuz I try to disable and enable and nothing happens.

honestly i wanna say the yellow square that i pointing too be make annoying the banner picture

*sorry bad english.
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
I'm not sure if I'm just dumb or it's not a feature. I'd like to do the following: Set up a new main page link of Kid Movies, which points to movies in a folder whose name contains "Kid_Movies"... But I'd like the Movies widgets to only use movies from that particular folder/directory on the NAS. Is that possible?
I'm not sure if I'm just dumb or it's not a feature. I'd like to do the following: Set up a new main page link of Kid Movies, which points to movies in a folder whose name contains "Kid_Movies"... But I'd like the Movies widgets to only use movies from that particular folder/directory on the NAS. Is that possible?
(2017-04-22, 18:28)WebEye Wrote:
(2017-04-18, 18:45)WebEye Wrote:
(2017-04-15, 19:05)WebEye Wrote: Hi,

great mod! I've to really Thank you! But, I think I'm blind! Isn't there any listview for non library files? Like in Post #3 mentioned! I thought this was done, but I'm not able to find it!

My problem is, that I've got many non library files and there is no artwork for it, so I only want to see a non stretched screenshot of the file!

Thanks for help,
WebEye

I took a look in the code and there _is_ a Widelist view ,which is exactly what I'm looking for! But somehow this view is not visible at all time, in my case it's not visible in non library folders!
Can somebody give me a hint how to solve this, maybe I can patch the skin!

This will be never nice, because that's the only issue that's detain me from that skin

Thanks,
WebEye

Never mind,
I solved it, by adding a new view! Now it looks very nice...

WebEye

How do you do this please?
**** Important Update Information ****

Regarding Guilouz's Kodi17Mod MOD. I have asked Guilouz if it was alright with him if I continue development on his MOD version of Estuary. He has given me permission to carry on development.

With that said, I will start development as soon as possible. I will like to have feedback as too what would be sensible additions to the skin. One thing I have learned is that "Less is More", that's why I am asking for sensible requests. I personally do not like a cluttered skin. I would like to keep things straight forward, and with the flow of the skin. Improvement always can be made.

Request improvements will be handled along the lines of greatest impact on the skin looks and features.

Another important fact is that I can only test on a Windows, and Android platforms. The core of the skin will not be changed, so the other supported platforms should continue to work.

Time frames on development might get slow from time to time because of personal life commitments. So please bare with me if things progress slow at times. I am going to look at doing a repo so that the skin will have auto updates instead of manual installs.

Change logs will be posted to the first post in the thread.

Cheers
minus0

Sent from my SM-T550
Thnx,
Nice that someone is willing to continue on this mod.
Being that v18 is still in alpha/beta

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Many thanks minus0!
(2017-04-28, 13:21)minus0 Wrote: **** Important Update Information ****

Regarding Guilouz's Kodi17Mod MOD. I have asked Guilouz if it was alright with him if I continue development on his MOD version of Estuary. He has given me permission to carry on development.

With that said, I will start development as soon as possible. I will like to have feedback as too what would be sensible additions to the skin. One thing I have learned is that "Less is More", that's why I am asking for sensible requests. I personally do not like a cluttered skin. I would like to keep things straight forward, and with the flow of the skin. Improvement always can be made.

Request improvements will be handled along the lines of greatest impact on the skin looks and features.

Another important fact is that I can only test on a Windows, and Android platforms. The core of the skin will not be changed, so the other supported platforms should continue to work.

Time frames on development might get slow from time to time because of personal life commitments. So please bare with me if things progress slow at times. I am going to look at doing a repo so that the skin will have auto updates instead of manual installs.

Change logs will be posted to the first post in the thread.

Cheers
minus0

Sent from my SM-T550 (typie typie)

Good news ! Is such a shame that the development of this awesome skin has stopped. I'm running Kodi17 on Wn10 and are looking forward to new features.
  • 269(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36