• 65(current)
Mod Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)
New update 1.3.4 on repository :

• Add LibreELEC / OpenELEC settings shortcut on settings panel
Image Image

• Add LibreELEC / OpenELEC settings shortcut on home menu
Image Image

• Add a small menu in personnalise home menu to move / add / delete items

• Add possibility to change popup notification position

• Fix on music visualisation
• Fix thumbs on tv shows widgets
• Fix total / watched / unwatched episodes flag with special characters (need to use Arial font)
• Reordering skin settings
 Estuary MOD V2 
Great Thanks ! from one version to antoher and love that skin much more !!! Smile
A little issue:

Still on 1.3.3 as Kodi does not seem to see 1.3.4 on repository, so forget my message if it has already been solved...
Moanbag is in da place!
• Fix total / watched / unwatched episodes flag with special characters (need to use Arial font)
Works fine, thank you
Is it by design that you can only have 4 widgets in movies?
Critic Consensus and awards request:

Since you have implemented the use of skin helper, would you consider adding critic consensus and awards provided by the script?

1) An idea would be to make this info visible if you click left on dialogvideoinfo screen while you have the cursor in the plot box

2) add a button similar to extended info
(2016-07-09, 03:10)Edworld Wrote: Is it by design that you can only have 4 widgets in movies?

Yes only 4 widgets.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-09, 03:30)Edworld Wrote: Critic Consensus and awards request:

Since you have implemented the use of skin helper, would you consider adding critic consensus and awards provided by the script?

1) An idea would be to make this info visible if you click left on dialogvideoinfo screen while you have the cursor in the plot box

Not understand...
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-09, 03:32)Guilouz Wrote:

Since you have implemented the use of skin helper, would you consider adding critics consensus and awards provided by the script?

Not understand...

I am personally interested in critics consensus and awards for any given movie as shown in the picture below:

You can add this data without changing the layout of dialogvideoinfo by creating a box similar to the plot box when you move left after positioning yourself in the plot box it would open a box with this data:

I hope it makes more sense now
is there a option to display two widgets on the home screen.

Next Aired TV shows not displaying widgets

Settings

Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2016-07-08, 02:19)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-08, 01:10)Blurayx Wrote: Hi Guilouz,

On the home screen, Nothing happens when I click on In progress TV shows widget.

Working for me, this widget open tv show folder I have selected.

Now working after reinstalling skin.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
(2016-07-09, 04:05)Edworld Wrote:
(2016-07-09, 03:32)Guilouz Wrote:

Since you have implemented the use of skin helper, would you consider adding critics consensus and awards provided by the script?

Not understand...

I am personally interested in critics consensus and awards for any given movie as shown in the picture below:

You can add this data without changing the layout of dialogvideoinfo by creating a box similar to the plot box when you move left after positioning yourself in the plot box it would open a box with this data:

I hope it makes more sense now

I more understand now. I will see that.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-09, 06:56)Blurayx Wrote: is there a option to display two widgets on the home screen.

Settings

You must add a default widget first to can change widgets.
 Estuary MOD V2 
(2016-07-09, 11:40)Guilouz Wrote:
(2016-07-09, 06:56)Blurayx Wrote: is there a option to display two widgets on the home screen.

Settings

How do I add a default widget?
I really appreciate your hard work you have done on this skin. i'm getting use to the odd navigation. Not your fault but the nature of the skin.

Thanks
(2016-07-09, 12:03)Blurayx Wrote:
(2016-07-09, 11:40)Guilouz Wrote:

Settings

How do I add a default widget?
I really appreciate your hard work you have done on this skin. i'm getting use to the odd navigation. Not your fault but the nature of the skin.

Thanks

Select a default widget (movies to have posters, tv shows to have thumb/fanart, others -> squarred boxs), Here :

And then you can change each widgets.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Estuary MOD - KODI 17 (DISCONTINUED)36